Yowza fitness is one of the top brand s when it comes to directly selling to the user and providing decent customer support. The brand has been designed to ensure that the quality has been checked thoroughly before each treadmill leaves the store and this is done by some of the top experts in the field. Yowza might not be one of the most familiar brands on the market today, but they have built up a great reputation in terms of the quality of their treadmills.
Finding some of their treadmills are not always easy, but we have set out to try to find the top treadmills to test them and see what the brand is all about. During our tests, we have seen a few of the features that we like and believe will offer some great value and benefits to you, as well as the features that you might not like and should know about before making the purchase.
|Yowza Fitness Daytona Plus Treadmill||$$$|
|Yowza Fitness Daytona Professional Grade Non-Folding Treadmill||4.5||$$|
|Yowza Fitness Delray Treadmill||4.0||$$|
|Yowza Fitness Osprey Transformer Treadmill with Space Saving Design||2.9||$|
Read on to find out if Yowza treadmills are the perfect fit for you or not!
Key Features You Could Expect To Find In The Top Yowza Treadmills
As with any treadmills or fitness brand, Yowza is also striving to improve their products and to add some unique features that many people might not have on their treadmills. This is what makes Yowza such an exceptional brand on its own. Here are a couple of features that you could expect to find if you ever do invest in a Yowza treadmill:
- Quality Control: Quality control is something that Yowza has taken aim at making an important part of their brand. The treadmills are not sold through normal marketplaces and they can be found from the supplier. This will eliminate any third parties and they have direct access to keep an eye on each product leaving the store.
- Motors: Most of the Yowza Fitness treadmills have motors ranging from 2.5 to 3.0 HP and this is decent enough for the top athletes to have some great speeds and to help improve your overall fitness as you are working out. The stronger the motor, the better the treadmill and the more expensive as well.
- Consoles: The consoles on these treadmills are rather impeccable and they are compatible with Apple products. These treadmills will allow you to plug in your iPod and listen to your favorites songs to keep you motivated. The consoles are also rather large, allowing you to see all of your stats with ease.
- Programs: These treadmills have been programmed with workout routines from some of the top experts in fitness. Most Yowza treadmills will have at least 9 different workout programs to keep you from being bored and to help you adjust and improve your overall level of fitness.
- Inclines: Unfortunately, the treadmills do not have a decline setting, but the incline setting is perfect for helping you burn calories with the least amount of effort. With an incline of 12%, you could cut your workout time in half and still burn the same amount of calories that you would have on the normal flat treadmill.
- Foldable: While not all of their treadmills are foldable, they have a couple that can be folded and stored away. These models are generally much smaller and also more affordable, but they might lack some of the advanced features. Should you be looking for something smaller to easily fit in your home, the foldable models should be perfect.
- Tracks and decks: These treadmills have decent tracks and the decks are quite long as well. Since they have been triple laminated, the decks do not need much in terms of maintenance and once you have the treadmill, it should only go through the recommended services to ensure that everything is in order for yours.
- Warranties: All of the Yowza fitness treadmills will have decent warranties. The frame and the motor are covered for a lifetime, while the parts and the labor are also quite decent to ensure that you have some peace of mind as well. The Yowza stamps focus on quality and keeping you the customer at your happiest possible mood when working out.
These are 8 of the top features you can expect to find in the Yowza treadmill models and we have found them to be rather consistent around the board when selecting the different models. If you are looking for a decent treadmill made from quality features, the Yowza brand will certainly be one of the top brands that you should look into when investing.
Drawbacks of the Yowza Treadmills
As with everything in life, nothing is perfect and you will need to look for some of the drawbacks as well. With Yowza it might be rather hard to find these drawbacks, but after talking to a couple of old users and professionals, here are some of the drawbacks that we believe you should know about before investing in one of the Yowza Fitness treadmills:
- Availability: Finding the right model of the brand that you might have been searching for specifically, might be a daunting prospect to deal with, but once you have found the right treadmill, you will be happy with the quality of your purchase and we still recommend these treadmills.
- Narrow tracks: Unfortunately, the tracks are rather narrow and even though they have a top length of around 60-inches, they seem to be rather narrow and this could be problematic to some users of the bigger stature. However, smaller users will still find them perfect.
- Durability: Unfortunately, these treadmills do lack a little in terms of durability and they only have a maximum weight limit of around 350-pounds. The durability is something you need to keep in mind if you are a heavy user or someone who uses the treadmill quite often and hard.
The Yowza fitness brand is definitely a great brand if you are looking for that personal connection with the manufacturer. The brand focuses on durability and offers you decent value for your money and they cut out the middleman as well. We would certainly recommend the brand for the value they offer as well as some of the top unique features you will have.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would like to encourage you to share some of your thoughts on these treadmills. Also, let us know in the comment section if you have ever used one of them and which models you would recommend.