As one of the oldest companies in the US at over 50 years old, Landice has built up a reputation for being a top quality brand and making some of the top treadmills on the market today. Their treadmills might be a little expensive, but users can be sure that they will get the best possible quality and value for their money when purchasing one. Since these treadmills are rather exclusive to elite users and they are found in high-end homes and clubs, we have decided to have a look at why these treadmills are so highly rated and if they are a good investment for you. We have looked at their to treadmills to find out about some of the benefits and drawbacks you could expect to find in one:
Key Features to Expect in the Landice Treadmills
Much like any top brand, Landice has made a point to produce top quality treadmills and they have a couple of unique features that you might find interesting and also rather helpful in your fitness endeavors. Once you purchase one of these treadmills, here are a couple of things that you could expect to find in them:
- Durability: Durability is one of the key features of these treadmills and they seem to be extremely well built. Made from commercial grade materials, the Landice treadmills are capable of holding up to 500-pounds, making them ideal for the larger users looking to lose some weight.
- Motor: Landice treadmills come with a 4 HP motor and this should be enough to help you attain decent speeds and give you enough power to have a smooth workout experience. The motors are also quiet and will be perfect for training in a silent room at night.
- Control Panels: A lot of thought has gone into their control panels and the quality of the control panels. The large 9-inch LCD displays are ideal when it comes to navigating your targets and also looking at your current stats and achievements.
- Shock absorption: These treadmills are all built with VTX Shock Absorption technology and while this might not seem like much, it has been tested to be 5 times lighter and more comfortable than grass. The treadmills are ideal for rehabilitation purposes and providing great comfort.
- Warranty: All Landice treadmills come with a lifetime warranty and this should give you peace of mind when making your purchase. The treadmills are designed with an additional 5-year warranty on the parts and this is one of the leading warranties for treadmill parts that you will find in the industry.
These are only 5 of the top features that you could expect to find with these treadmills. Yes, it is also worth mentioning that they come with professionally designed workout programs and these are made to help you reach your goals faster. When making the investment in any Landice treadmill, these are the features you can expect to find.
Drawbacks of the Landice Treadmills
Landice treadmills are not perfect and they do have flaws, but these flaws are not much and they will not have a major impact on your workout program and the progress. After testing them, here are a couple of flaws that we have found in some of the Landice treadmills that you need to know about before selecting one:
- Heavy and large: Unfortunately, these treadmills are not the ideal option if you are looking to free up some space in your home. The treadmills are quite large and even though they might be sturdy, you will need someone to help you move it if that is the case. The treadmills are also quite heavy to move.
- Price: It is no secret that these treadmills are fairly expensive and you will need to deal with this when purchasing one. They have some great features, but this will not be free and you need to be willing to spend if you are looking for one of them. However, with the features, the prices do make sense.
Top Landice Treadmills on the Market Today
Now that you have a better understanding of the Landice treadmills and what to expect once you purchase one, we have also decided to test them and see how they work. We managed to track down a couple of them and find out exactly what makes them so special and unique. Here are some of the Landice treadmills you could look into purchasing:
- Great durability
- Really easy to use
- Includes rehabilitation features
- Exceptional warranty
- Really expensive
- Needs expert assembly
- Excellent durability
- Easy to use
- Multiple programs including rehabilitation guides
- Great warranty
- Still rather expensive
- Needs expert assembly
Landice is definitely the brand to go with if you are looking for great value for your money. The treadmills are extremely durable and they are easy to use. They are perfect for all users, including those suffering from injuries that need to be healed and fixed. We would definitely recommend the treadmill to all gym clubs and high-end users. We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would also like to encourage you to share a couple of your thoughts on them. Please let us know in the comment section if you have ever had the opportunity of using one of these treadmills and how it worked for you.