Read on to find out if the Bowflex treadmills are the ideal addition for you!
|Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill||93 Reviews||$1,899.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill||93 Reviews||$1,499.00||Buy on Amazon|
Key Features You Can Expect To Find In The Top Bowflex TreadmillsInserting themselves into the world of treadmills, required them to make a few changes and adjustments. This is where the Bowflex treadmills have excelled and the designs have been extremely popular. With Bowflex being so popular, here are a couple of the top features that new users and people who are unfamiliar with their products can expect to find when making the investment:
- Hybrid Designs: Most of their newer model treadmills are also referred to as treadclimbers and these versatile pieces of equipment will allow you to train more than just your lower body. The hybrid designs are effective for a full body workout and they could help you achieve your goals much faster as well.
- Consoles: The treadmills from Bowflex feature large consoles and these are compatible with multiple electronic devices. The consoles are also extremely detailed, allowing you to see all your stats and to help you track your progress as well. The consoles are easy to navigate and allow you to set your targeted goals as well.
- Designs: When you are looking for a compact design that will have everything and not take up as much space in your home, Bowflex is one of the brands to stand by. Even if you consider the hybrid designs, these treadmills will allow you to save some space and train out of the way of the rest of the household.
- Motors: Top of the line motors have also been added to the treadmills and these motors have been tested to be quiet and rather durable as well. The top speeds on many of them will reach up to 12MPH, giving even the most advanced athlete a platform to workout comfortably and see results.
- Programs: As with all top range treadmills, Bowflex has also incorporated highly rated workout programs that have been designed by some of the leading fitness experts. With a such a wide range of diversified programs, the treadmills tend to keep you on your toes and keep you from ever getting bored.
- Tracks and decks: Bowflex treadmills will feature large and comfortable decks. The average size of the treadmill decks is 60 x 20-inches, making them large enough for the larger individuals to try their luck as well. The decks have also been designed with additional cushioning, helping you preserve the joints from taking too much damage.
- Durability: With a maximum weight limit of between 300 and 400-pounds, these treadmills are extremely durable and stable. The designs will offer you some stability and allow you to work out no matter your starting weight.
- Additional Features: Bow flex treadmills come with large cup holders and a storage area for you to store some of your amenities. These will allow you to comfortably workout and with Bluetooth compatibility; the treadmill can be connected to your mobile device if you are tracking some of the important stats.
- Customer Service: Bowflex has a long reputation for top quality products and this has boiled over into the treadmill section as well. While they might lack a little in terms of the warranties, the customer service is always friendly and willing to help. Finding the right parts for your treadmill is also quite easy.
Drawbacks to Expect From Bowflex TreadmillsWhen looking at some of the world-renowned brands like this, you will see the quality of their products and their designs. Often times, it can be hard to really find a flaw that you could not live with. However, after looking and testing these treadmills, we have found a couple of things that you should be aware off when selecting Bowflex as your new treadmills brand:
- Warranties: Unfortunately, they do lack in terms of top quality warranties and this might be troubling to some users. The warranties are designed to keep you protected for a short while and the labor is not included. However, these treadmills and treadclimbers do have a durable reputation.
- Price: Yes, these treadmills, much like some of their other products are rather expensive and this could be troublesome as well. If you are looking for a cheap treadmill, Bowflex will not be the way to go. Fortunately, you will definitely get what you are paying for in terms of overall quality.
- Lack of consistency: With these treadmills, you will need to pay if you want the best. Some of their cheaper models will lack some of the features that you might desire and the console are different as well. When selecting a Bowflex treadmill, price should not hold you back from the elite ranges.
Top Bowflex Treadmills on the Market TodayNow that you have a better understanding of the features and the quality of the products, you might be wondering which of their treadmills we tested and which ones we would recommend. After testing a couple, we would recommend all of them, but we have chosen two of their top treadmills that can easily be obtained for you to get started.The Bowflex T116 Exercise Treadmill is one of their top models and while it is rather expensive, the treadmill comes with a strong 3.75 CHP motor and this will give you speeds of up to 12 MPH. It has been constructed from industrial grade materials and the treadmill matches some of their top treadclimbers as well.The treadmill features a 7.5-inch LCD display and this is full touchscreen and can easily be navigated towards the different program or setting that you might desire for your next workout. The programs can also be activated with a touch of a button and this eliminates the additional time you need to spend preparing for your workout.One of the best parts is the ability to connect to social media and with Bluetooth; the treadmill enables you to do just this. You will be able to record your results and track your calories throughout the day with the app. This app is something we found perfect for individuals looking to stay on a diet and keep their calorie expenditure above the intake level.Finally, the treadmill is rather expensive and you also need expert assembly to ensure that it has been installed correctly. This will be advised to make sure all the components work correctly. Another upgrade that we would have liked to see will be the addition of a better warranty, but at least you will easily find parts for the treadmill.Pros:
- Easy to navigate console
- Includes 9 professionally designed programs
- Extremely durable and stable
- Touchscreen display system
- Really expensive
- Not the best warranty
BUY NOWThe Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill is certainly one of the best treadmills we have seen in a long time. The treadmill is also constructed from industrial grade materials and it features a 4.0 CHP motor that will give you top speeds of up to 12 MPH. The best thing about this motor is the fact that it is extremely smooth and quiet as well.The treadmill features a 9-inch vertically aligned LCD display system and this is easy to use and navigate due to the touchscreen compatibility. It has also been loaded with 11 different workout programs that will keep you from ever being bored and also allow the fittest of the family to get a decent workout when using the treadmill.The Soft Comfort technology used in the deck cushioning has become a staple in many of the treadclimbers and it absorbs most of the shock. This allows users to workout comfortably without any problems and it will keep the joints protected. Additionally, the treadmill is also compatible with your mobile device and with the app; it is easy to control your calories throughout the day.Unfortunately, this one has the same problems as the previous treadmill and it is rather expensive to buy. The other problem is the lack of decent warranty that could dissuade many users looking for peace of mind. However, if you are willing to take the chance, this is certainly one of the best treadmills on the market and we could not find any other real flaws.Pros:
- Excellent durability and stability
- Includes 11 workout programs
- Easy to navigate
- Top quality motor
- Lacks a decent warranty
- Really expensive