In this article, you will learn a little more about these treadmills and why they are such a popular hit. These treadmills might not be on the same level as the treadmills that you generally find at your local fitness club but, they will still get the job done and help you to get into shape for the summer months. We would also like to mention from the start that these treadmills are for walking and jogging. They might not be the best option if you consider yourself to be a serious runner.
|Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill||3,785 Reviews||$680.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill||716 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Cadence Folding Treadmill, Easy Assembly with Bluetooth||737 Reviews||$559.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill||193 Reviews||$413.11||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo CardioStride 3.0 Treadmill||93 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo WLTL99616 Cardiostride 4.0 Treadmill, Black||203 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo CardioStride 3.0||39 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo Cadence G 3.9 Folding Treadmill||12 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo CardioStride 4.0 Manual Treadmill For Cardio Training||3 Reviews||$150.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill,WLTL29615 New Model||1 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Key Features to expect in the Weslo Cadence treadmillsAs with most brands when it comes to treadmills and all fitness equipment, they might seem similar but, they all have something about them that will set them apart from the rest of the competition. The Weslo Cadence brand is no different and they have taken a lot of steps to help ensure that you can buy an affordable treadmill and still get great value for your money. Here are the top features that you should expect to find in a Weslo Cadence treadmill:
- Motor: The motor is certainly one of the most important aspects of any treadmill and if you are looking to get great value for your money, this will be one of the first things that you look at. The Weslo Cadence treadmills all have decent motors and the cheapest ones will start a 1.0 HP. The top treadmills for this brand will be in the range of 2.0-3.0 HP.
- Comfort Cell cushioning: An extra layer of cushioning has been added to the tread belt in these treadmills and this will help reduce the stress that is generally placed on your knees and joints. The comfort cell cushioning is designed to help reduce the strain and give you the ability to go farther and to ensure that you can work out without any pain.
- Advanced workout programs: These treadmills might seem like they are cheap but, the programs on the screens have been designed by professional personal trainers. These programs will help keep you from getting bored and if you are a beginner, they will also ensure that you have somewhere to start. The programs are versatile and they will be perfect for anyone looking to use the treadmill.
- Space saver: Most of the Weslo Cadence treadmills can be folded and this means that they can be packed up and placed away if they are in the way. These treadmills are not that big in terms of size and will be ideal for placing in smaller homes and between you larger pieces of furniture.
- Incline: The treadmills do feature an incline ability but, you will have to do this manually. The incline can be set up before you start and could potentially reduce the functionality a little bit. If you love walking on the treadmill, the incline feature will definitely be something that you need to have included.
- Durability: While these treadmills might not be as technologically advanced as many of the other more expensive treadmills, they still have decent durability. The maximum weight limit on these treadmills will be around 250 pounds and this should be perfect for the average individual just looking to do some toning.
- Price: The main thing on all of the Weslo Cadence treadmills will certainly be the price and the value they offer. These treadmills are some of the more affordable treadmills and they will fit most budgets. If you are looking to save some money and just get a treadmill to keep your wife happy, this will be the perfect brand to invest in.
- Electricity free: There are a few treadmills that Weslo Cadence has designed that will save you some money in terms of electricity usage as well. These treadmills do not have to be plugged in and you will be the one to dictate your own speed. These treadmills will be perfect for those elaborate users who need to save the extra cash at the end of the month for other bills.
Best Weslo Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedThe Weslo Cadence G5.9 Treadmill is one of their most popular treadmills and it is still considered to be a hot seller. This treadmill is designed from quality materials and it features a decent 2.25 CHP motor. This motor is quite powerful and will still give you some decent speeds if you are jogging or running to improve fitness.The treadmill also includes a decent monitor or screen and this will ensure that you can measure most of the basic stuff like your heart rate and distance. The treadmill also includes 6 different workout programs that have all been designed by personal trainers and the comfort cell cushioning will ensure that your joints are fully protected from any possible damage.While we really love the fact that the treadmill can be folded up and includes the ability to incline, it does lack somewhat when it comes to the durability of the motor and you should really use this treadmill for walking or jogging. Running might put a lot of strain on the treadmill and could potentially damage it.This treadmill is really affordable and the motor also includes a decent 1-year warranty. The treadmill is perfect if you are looking for something affordable and to save space and we would definitely recommend this treadmill to anyone looking to start off with fitness and get into shape.Pros:
- Great motor
- Advanced monitor with good stat tracking
- Can be inclined
- Really affordable
- Lacks some durability for runners
BUY NOWThe Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is a great alternative to the G 5.9.This treadmill is a little more durable but, it is also a little more expensive. The treadmill features 2.5 CHP motor that should keep you going and allow you to reach those top speeds without any hassles and the durability will make it better for larger individuals.This treadmill also includes 2 different levels of incline that you can choose from and this also needs to be done manually. The treadmill can also easily be folded up and packed way if you need to save some space and the comfort cell cushioning will keep your joints and legs protected from potential injury also reduce fatigue.One of the main selling points on this treadmill is the fact that it can be self-assembled. The treadmill is not that sophisticated and this will save you a few bucks. The only downside to the treadmill that we could find is the really small tread belt and this might not be ideal for everyone of any size.The treadmill is also really affordable and comes with a decent warranty for the motor. This space saver treadmill will definitely be recommended for anyone looking to start out in the world of fitness and the cheaper price tag should be a perfect way for you to save some money. The inclusion of multiple workout programs will also keep you going and not getting bored.Pros:
- Decent durability
- Professionally designed workout programs
- Great shock absorption
- Really affordable
- Very narrow tread belt
BUY NOWNext, we have the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T treadmill and this treadmill is designed primarily for walking but, can be used for running and jogging as well. The treadmill includes a decent 2.25 HP impulse motor, which should generate speeds of up to 10 MPH. The durability is also quite decent and the treadmill features a weight limit of 250 pounds.The Comfort Cell cushioning technology has also been included with this treadmill and should give you the ability to reduce the risk of joint pain and keep fatigue from setting in. The console is really functional and will feature 4 different workout programs that will keep you from getting bored and allow you to vary your workout routine from time to time.The main selling point on this treadmill is the fact that it is multifunctional and it includes the same arms that you will find on most elliptical machines. This will give you the ability to train your upper body as well as your lower body and could potentially double the amount of effort that you have to put into your workout.This treadmill is also really affordable and will be perfect for most homes. The only downside is the lack of a decent warranty and with the expensive price of the parts; one would expect a good warranty to keep you protected. If you are not looking for a conventional treadmill, this should be the perfect treadmill for you.Pros:
- Good durability
- Great shock absorption
- Offers multifunctional use
- Reasonably priced
- Lacks a great warranty
- Really small and portable
- Space saver design
- Saves electricity
- Really cheap
- Lacks durability and stability
BUY NOWThe Weslo WLTL99315 CardioStride 3.0 Treadmill is an upgraded version of the original 3.0 CardioStride version and this treadmill is also a little bigger in terms of the design and more durable. The treadmill also does not require any electrical power and this will be great for those looking to save some money when it comes to the electricity bill at the end of the month.This treadmill is also really compact and features a decent 15% fixed incline that will certainly make it ideal for walking. If you love running, this incline should also help improve fitness and stamina. The treadmill can also be folded up very easily and this should be perfect if you are looking to save some space.We definitely love the cheap price tag on this treadmill and we believe that it should be perfect for anyone looking to start out with a cheaper treadmill. The treadmill does have a small tread belt and sometimes it might feel unstable but, we would recommend it for the cheap price tag.Pros:
- Portable and versatile
- Includes a decent console
- No electricity needed
- Really affordable
- Lacks some stability