Xterra treadmills are some of the leading treadmills designed by the Dyaco Company. Dyaco was founded in Taiwan and has since turned into a world leader in innovation and manufacturing. Their treadmills are uniquely designed and they do not have some outrages prices found on some of the other treadmills, making them one of the most affordable options for the average middle-class person.
We have decided to check out a couple of these treadmills and the features that make them so unique, making it possible for you to decide whether or not these treadmills are ideal for you and if you will reap the benefits from them that you might so dearly be looking for. We have also included a list of features that you could expect to find when purchasing one of these treadmills.
Here’s a list of best Xterra Fitness treadmills for sale which is reviewed in this article:
Key Features You Will Find In The Xterra Treadmills
With so many brands on the market, each one tries to assert themselves in a different way and this makes it possible to stand out from the rest of the competition. Dyaco is no different and their range of Xterra treadmills are quite unique for the price you will find them. Here are a couple of the features you may expect to find in these well-designed treadmills.
- Durability: Made from heavy-duty steel, the frames of these treadmills seem to be impeccable and this is something that many people might be after. In terms of durability, these treadmills are designed to offer you great quality and they will last multiple years.
- Design: The design on these treadmills are quite aesthetically pleasing and this makes them perfect to fit in virtually any home. They look great in any room and they will be easy on the eye once you have guests over.
- Tracks: The tracks are one of their main features and they offer a ton of comfort when using them. The soft cushioning takes some of the strain off the joints and this makes the treadmills perfect for those suffering from weak or bad joints.
- Motor: The Xterra series comes with a top of the range motor, designed to offer you decent speeds and to ensure that you can improve your speed and overall fitness. These motors are quiet and they will accommodate both beginners and advanced fitness enthusiasts.
- Incline: The Xterra treadmills also offer the added bonus of allowing you to workout in an inclined position. These treadmills have the ability to go up to 15% and this enables you to burn more calories in a shorter amount of time.
- Programs: The lower range of treadmills might not have all of the top workout programs, but as you move up the price range, you will find treadmills with great programs that have all been designed by some of the top fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- Foldable: While not all of their models feature this space-saving design, Xterra has tried to focus on including a couple of models for those living with limited space. These treadmills can easily be folded and stored if needed and they should enable you to use them as you need them with limited complications.
- Display: The display system is definitely one of the top features of these treadmills. With large display systems, you will easily see all of your progress and also be able to navigate these features to the perfect workout program.
- Prices: While many people might not like their prices, we have found them to be quite decent when compared to some of the other top brands.
- Warranties: Xterra certainly excels in terms of warranties. While their parts are extremely durable, they also offer top of the range warranties to keep you protected and to offer you great value for your money. With great warranties on the frame and the motor, you should have some confidence when it comes to using the treadmills.
Xterra might not be the best brand on the market today. However, their excellent features should keep you protected for quite some time. Using Xterra has proven to be a great experience with the features and these should be ideal for any fitness enthusiast of any level.
Top Xterra Fitness Treadmills of 2017 Reviewed
Now that you have some better insight into the top features, we have also done some additional legwork to find the top treadmills they have on the market today. After having the opportunity to work with them, here are the best treadmills you can expect to find from Xterra when it comes to buying a new one to improve your fitness or just have something to let off some steam at home:
Starting our list is the XTERRA TR150 Folding Treadmill Black and this small treadmill is one of the most affordable you will find on the market today. It is constructed of top quality materials and it features a decent motor that will give you speeds of up to 10MPH. This should definitely be enough for the average fitness lover.
The treadmill comes with a decent 5-inch display system that will display all of the most important information to keep you going. It features 12 different programs that have all been designed by some of the top fitness experts and the design allows you to save some space in your home as well. Additionally, you will have access to 3 incline settings that enable you to improve your calorie consumption.
While the treadmill features a lifetime warranty for the frame, the motor is only covered for 1-year. The tread belt also turns out to be quite small and 16 x 50-inches might not be ideal for runners looking to improve their stride whilst running. The treadmill also requires some assembly skills or you might need to pay additionally for the assembly.
The best part of this treadmill is the price and Xterra has kept the price low to ensure that you have great value for your money. While this treadmill might not be the best for professional use, it is certainly one of the best treadmills that can be found for the average homeowner and we would recommend it to beginners.
- Durable frame design
- Really affordable
- Decent display size
- Includes 12 different programs
- Can be self-assembled
- The tread belt is quite small
- The motor only has a 1-year warranty
Next, we have the XTERRA TR700 Treadmill and this is one of the top treadmills they have. The treadmill comes with a powerful 3.75 HP motor and features a large design that should enable anyone to use it. The 9-inch backlit LCD display will show all the results and progress you have made, while the large 20 x 60-inch tread belt will be ideal for anyone to run on.
This treadmill is quite large, but it can be folded and stored away once you are done using it. It features a cushioned running deck to help protect your joints and take some of the strain off your joints when in use. The treadmill also comes with multiple workout programs that should enable you to easily reach your goals without being bored at any time.
Additionally, the treadmill comes with many accessories that should be perfect for you. It is compatible with your MP3 device and includes cup holders for your beverages and your additional items like your keys and phone. The only downside is the assembly that might be quite tough and this might require an expert to be perfectly done.
Unfortunately, this is a high-end treadmill and it is also quite expensive as well. The treadmill does come with a decent warranty, but you will need to pay for this and we would only recommend this treadmill to the top runners and fitness enthusiasts. The multiple programs have also been designed to accommodate the fitness of the pros.
- Extremely durable and lavishing design
- Can be folded and stored away
- Powerful and quiet motor
- Large display system
- Requires expert assembly
- Quite expensive
The XTERRA Fitness TR6.6 Folding Treadmill is an intermediate treadmill we had the opportunity to test. The treadmill is much similar to the other and has also been constructed from extremely durable materials with a decent 3 HP motor. However, this is also one of the quietest motors we have seen on the XTERRA treadmills.
The treadmill includes a large 7.5-inch LCD display, designed to give you an impressive interface to track your stats and to ensure that you can see clearly, what is going on. It includes multiple professionally designed workout programs to keep you from being bored and to push yourself to the limit with every workout you take on.
The treadmill is also quite durable and has the ability to hold users of up to 350-pounds, it features a top speed of 12MPH and can be folded if you need to have it stored and some available space. It is also worth noting that the treadmill does require some expert assembly and this could be quite expensive if you do not have the skills to do it yourself.
Lastly, the treadmill is quite affordable when compared to some of the other top treadmills on the market today. It comes with a decent warranty and we would certainly recommend it for any users looking to improve their fitness. One thing we would have like to see is the additional compatibility with other apps.
- Extremely durable
- Quiet and powerful motor
- Foldable design
- Reasonably priced
- Includes multiple workout programs
- Requires expert assembly
Last but certainly not least, we have the Xterra Fitness TR6.8 Treadmill and this mid-range treadmill is one of the best treadmills for anyone looking for value for their money. The treadmill is constructed from durable materials and features a 3.5 CHP motor, enabling you to reach speeds close to 12 MPH and improve your overall fitness.
It features a large 7.5-inch LCD display to view and track your stats and it comes with multiple workout programs to ensure that you never get bored when working out for prolonged periods. The treadmill is also quite stylish and the design allows you to fold it whenever you need the extra space in the home and to keep it out of the way.
This treadmill also features a large 20 x 60-inch walking or running surface it features additional accessories like the cooling fan and the ability to add your MP3 player when listening to some music. The only downside is the assembly and these treadmills are quite tricky to assemble. Without the needed skills, we would recommend you to use an expert.
In terms of the price, the treadmill is certainly not very expensive when compared to other brands with similar features. It will be the ideal treadmill to use for making a lifestyle change and improving your fitness for the New Year. We would recommend this model to anyone looking to break into the fitness industry as well as avid runners.
- Extremely durable and stylish design
- Reasonably priced
- Includes a decent warranty
- Powerful motor
- Might need expert assembly
Now that you have the option of finding something affordable and easy to use for your fitness goals, you should have no troubles making your New Year’s Resolutions become a reality in 2018. We would like to recommend all of these treadmills for the value they offer and the one you choose, will depend on your budget in the end.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would also like to encourage you to share your thoughts on these treadmills. Please let us know in the comment section below if we have missed any of your favorite XTERRA treadmills and if you have any experience in using these.