True Fitness has been known for producing those hassle-free treadmills that you can find when you are looking for something ergonomic. Heir treadmills are generally quite expensive and this does make them one of the toughest brands to really get a liking in. The treadmills are not only designed from high-quality materials, but the included consoles are also really well programmed with some of the top fitness programs to help you get results. We dove a little deeper into this brand to find out exactly what sets them apart from the rest of the competition. Treadmills have really evolved in recent years and having a top of the range treadmill has become really important. The True Fitness brand was established in 1981 and their treadmills have definitely evolved as time has gone on. Here’s a list of best True Treadmills which is reviewed in this article:
Key features to look at when buying a True Fitness Treadmill
Every fitness brand has their very own types and unique features that they include in their treadmills. The True Fitness brand is the same and after some scouring, we have found the top features that are included in their treadmills. These features also served as our judging criterion and should be perfect for you to look at when considering a new treadmill.
- Motors: True Fitness has included decent motors in their treadmills and these motors will certainly help you to get those top speeds and also some much better effectiveness. The treadmill motors of the True Fitness brand generally range from 3.0 HP to 4.0 HP, with the latter only being included in the top of the range treadmills.
- Durability: True Fitness does put a lot of emphasis on durability and this why their products have such a highly rated reputations. These treadmills are extremely durable and they should be the first and only treadmill that you buy. These treadmills are sometimes tricky to assemble and all these technologically advanced features will come in hand once you do understand how it works.
- Console and screens: The console and the screens are quite big and they generally need to be for you to keep great track on your progress. These screens will make it easier for you to see your progress and with the large 7 inches; you should not have to miss anything of importance. The workout programs have also been professionally designed and this will work for anyone. Whether you are looking to train in intervals, or simply just burn off some additional and excess fat.
- Incline and decline: The incline feature are mostly found in the top treadmills, but generally, you will not find the decline. The decline and incline features in these treadmills can be controlled with ease and the console will give you all the power needed to do this. If you love walking or even looking to strengthen those upper thigh muscles. These treadmills will be perfect for you.
- Ergonomically designed: True Fitness treadmills are designed to be compact. Not all of them are equally compact, but they are generally designed to fit into the smaller homes. These treadmills cannot be folded and this will not make them ideal for every home, but if you are looking to get great value for your money and also save some space, you should certainly look into buying one of these.
- Large tread belts: These treadmills also include decent tread belts that will be perfect for the larger individuals. These tread belts are much wider than those that you traditionally find on treadmills. The weight limits on these treadmills are also around 300-400lbs. This means that they should be perfect for anyone of any weight limit to train on and lose those pounds.
- Warranty: True Fitness has been known for their generous warranties when it comes to the frames on their treadmills. Their frames are generally designed with a 30-year warranty. These warranties will ensure that you are protected and their designs are also extremely stable to ensure that you might not even have to use these warranties.
These are the 7 main features that set the True Fitness treadmills apart from the rest of the field. These treadmills are designed with special attention to detail and this will give you the best possible value for your money. True Fitness also has some decent customer service and we have not included the price as part of the features since you will definitely be paying for the best possible quality. That being said, here are the top True Fitness treadmills of 2017:
Best True Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedThe True ES900 treadmill is one of the most expensive treadmills that you will find on the market today, but it certainly comes with a few great features that will set it apart from the rest of the competition. The treadmill is stylishly designed from extremely durable materials and the performance is in another league. The treadmill features a 4.0 HP motor and this will allow you to reach some of those top speeds when running to improve the fast twitch muscle fibers. The soft select cushioning system has also been included underneath and this can be adjusted just as you feel fit. This will also help to take some of the strain off your joints and it should allow you to reduce fatigue. The console is quite sophisticated and it features multiple professionally designed programs that will help with fitness and rehabilitation. The console will also allow you to manage the incline and the decline setting and you will be able to have an incline of 15% and a decline of around 3%. This gives you great multifunctional use and the treadmill should be perfect for those walking or running. The main selling point on this treadmill will be the HRC Cruise Control System and this will gradually adjust the treadmill to get you to your desired heart rate level. This feature will be ideal for those who like to stay in the fat burning zone. Unfortunately, the treadmill is really expensive and this might put off some buyers, but if you are looking for a great multifunctional treadmill, this will be the one to go with. The treadmill is also highly recommended by doctors and physiotherapists. We would also like to highly recommend this treadmill to those looking for a versatile treadmill that will meet every need. Pros:
- Stylish and durable design
- Includes a sophisticated console
- Offers incline and decline
- Gives you multifunctional use
- Extremely expensive
- Offers great durability and a stylish design
- Great shock absorbing properties
- Intricate console with decent programs
- Includes the advanced HRC Cruise Control System
- Still expensive
- Large design
- Smaller more compact design
- Extremely durable
- Reasonably priced
- Includes HRC Cruise Control
- Offers great cushioning
- Tread belt might not be big enough for all individuals
- Does require expert assembly
- Stylish design and great durability
- Good shock absorbing properties
- Decent warranty
- Great console
- Requires expert assembly
- Good durability
- Stylish design
- Great console system
- Reasonably priced
- Requires expert assembly
- Has stability issues
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we certainly do hope that you have found what you are looking for. True Fitness is a great, but pricey brand and if you are looking to get good quality and value for your money, these treadmills should be perfect for you. Please let us know in the comment section if you think we might have missed any of your favorites and be sure to let us know why you have chosen those particular treadmills.