3G cardio is one of the high-end brands that you will be looking at when you are purchasing a treadmill. This brand strives to provide users with the absolute best and they also include a lot of intricate features in some of their top treadmills to give you optimal luxury when working out. The 3G cardio treadmills might sometimes seem like they are a little expensive, but they will definitely give you your money’s worth in the long run. Here’s a list of best 3G Cardio treadmills for sale which is reviewed in this article:
|3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, Silver, Pro-Foldable||85 Reviews||$1,899.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Incline Treadmill||$1,799.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill, Silver, 22"x62" Running Deck||66 Reviews||$3,399.00||Buy on Amazon|
Top features that set the 3G cardio brand apart from the rest of the competition
Since there are many brands that design treadmills, it is easy to sometimes get lost between choosing one and you might then simply choose the cheapest of sometimes the treadmill that looks the best, but performance is what matters and these features will show you exactly why you should consider buying your next treadmill from 3G cardio:
- Durability: 3G cardio has always been known for their immense durability. Yes, you might find the odd bust from time to time, but this actually true with any treadmill that you choose. 3G cardio has put a lot of time and effort into making sure that they only use the best materials on the market to ensure that you have optimal durability.
- Functionality: These treadmills are quite expensive to buy and the reason for this is the amount of additional functions that have been added to the treadmills. These treadmills can connect to a few of the most important stat tracking apps and they even have their own method of tracking stats. This will ensure that you always know how far you have progressed and what you need to do to reach those eventually goals.
- High-end performance: If you are going to be paying a lot of money for the treadmill, performance will certainly be one of those things that you will be looking for. For the most part, these treadmills all have powerful motors of more than 3.5 CHP and this will give you some great speeds and also allow you to vary your workout to a greater degree.
- Advanced programs: 3G Cardio makes use of the many professional sports and fitness athletes that they sponsor and work with and with the help from these professionals, they can design detailed and advanced training programs for you to follow and improve your fitness level, or only to reach your goals. Their programs are also easy to use and they can easily be selected once you know how the treadmill operates.
- Best warranties on the market today: Anything that works with technology should be backed by a decent warranty. We would also go so far as to say that everything that is not edible and should last you more than 6 months, should have a warranty. 3G Cardio includes some of the best lifetime warranties and many of their warranties will also include the services of the treadmills and this could save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Versatility: The last thing we believe that sets 3G cardio apart from the rest of the field is the versatility of their treadmills. Many of their cheaper treadmills can be folded up and moved, while the larger ones are a little harder to move and you will also need to have some additional space to compensate for the size.
No matter what your needs are or which specific treadmill you are looking for, the chances are that you will find one that matches everything that you want from 3G cardio. Even though we have already mentioned that they are expensive, we would still recommend their products for the value they provide. If you are looking for a good treadmill that will last you a lifetime, 3G Cardio will be the way to go. That being said, let’s look at the best 3G cardio treadmills that you will find on the market today:
Best 3G Cardio Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedThe 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill is the first treadmill to make it onto our list and it is also one of the high-end treadmills that you will be buying. This treadmill is made from extremely durable, but still fairly lightweight materials and this will ensure that you can move the treadmill from area to area after it has been assembled. This treadmill can also be folded if you are done with it and unlike many other folding treadmills that lack the quality to give you a great running performance, the Pro Runner still feature a 3.0 HP motor. This motor will allow you to easily reach some of the top speeds and get that much needed high-intensity workout. Multiple programs have also been installed for you and these will allow you to get the best possible results when trying to lose weight or achieve your goals. To keep your joints and knees protected, the Ortho-Flex shock system has also been introduced and this should make working out on the treadmill much easier and less of a drag. For those who love walking, you will also be interested to know that the treadmill does include an inclining system. This treadmill also comes with a decent 5-year warranty and the services are included to save you a few bucks in the long term. Unfortunately, the treadmill is quite expensive and the assembly process is also not the easiest thing to do. We highly recommend this treadmill to those looking to save some space and get great value for their money. Pros:
- Very durable
- Intricate design
- Great stat tracking system in
- Detailed and easy to use control system
- Quite expensive
- Hard to self-assemble
- Powerful motor
- Large design for more comfort
- Decent console included
- Extremely durable
- Exceptional warranty
- Very expensive
- Hard to assemble yourself
- Extremely durable and versatile
- Designed for runners
- Easy to fold up
- Great stat tracking and programs
- No assembly required
- A little bit over priced
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we do hope that you have found some kind of treadmill that you will be looking to buy from 3G Cardio. The brand has been around for more than 50 years and they have great connections in the fitness world, with many top professionals helping to design some of their products and include the programs needed to give you the best possible results when you are working out. 3G Cardio is widely known for their great treadmills, but they also have vibration machines that’ll help you shake off some of that excess fat and allow you to look lean and great again. We cannot simply just pinpoint to one of their treadmills as our recommendation and we would like to recommend the entire brand for the value and quality of their products. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below and also be sure to let us know if you have any experience with these treadmills and how you think they compare to some of the competitors on the market. If there are any other treadmills or training equipment from 3G Cardio that you would like us to review, just let us know in the comment section below.