We have decided to look at the Spirit Brand and find out exactly how good their treadmills really are. We have also looked a little deeper at the design and the construction and this should make life so much easier for you if you plan to lose weight in the comfort of your own home and also improve your overall fitness and health. We have also included a thoroughly researched buyer’s guide that should allow you see how these treadmills are different from some of their main competitors.
|Alimed Spirit CT800 Treadmill with medical handrails||$5,219.66||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit 10-6072 CT800 Treadmill, 84" Length x 35" Width x 57" Height, 450 lb. Capacity||$2,999.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT385 Folding Treadmill||4 Reviews||$1,745.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT285 Folding Treadmill||3 Reviews||$1,599.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT485 Treadmill||1 Reviews||$1,999.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT185 Treadmill||1 Reviews||$1,199.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Athletic Connection CT800 Treadmill||$7,141.76||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT685 Treadmill||$2,195.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT485 Folding Treadmill||$1,949.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT385 Treadmill||$1,799.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT285 Treamill||$1,599.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Spirit Fitness XT185 Folding Treadmill||$1,199.00||Buy on Amazon|
Key Features to know about when looking for a good Spirit treadmillDifferent treadmills are designed with different aspects that have been prioritized. The Spirit brand is no different and they also have a great brand. The features we have chosen for you to look at will help you to see if the Spirit brand is the brand that will be perfect for you and for your home. Here are the top features that you need to look at when purchasing a Spirit treadmill:
- Motor: The Motor is one of the most important parts of the treadmill that you should be looking at. The motor will ensure that you can reach those top speeds. This will also give you the opportunity to use the treadmill for running purposes. We have seen Spirit treadmills that are around 4.0 HP and this should be more than enough to give you that ideal running speeds and smoothness.
- Stability: The Stability is one of the most important aspects that you need to have on your treadmill. If the treadmill continuously moves when you are busy working out, there will not be much fun and you will also be distracted. The Spirit brand has put a ton of emphasis on giving you great stability and ensuring that every workout session is perfect.
- Innovative designs: The Spirit brand has been widely known for their innovation and making the treadmills that much different from those you would normally see on the market today. These innovative designs should be perfect for you and they might even look like something different in your home.
- Foldability: These treadmills have also been known for their ability to be folded up and packed away. This will help you save some decent space when you feel like the house is too full or even when you have some guests coming over to enjoy a party. These treadmills are great for those living in smaller apartments and looking to save some space, but still, live a fit lifestyle.
- Good Consoles: The console is something that many people might occasionally forget about, but a good console is essential for a treadmill and if your console can track the stats correctly, you will have a much better view on your progress and how you are moving forward. The consoles are of average size, but this will be big enough for you to easily see your progress.
- Decent incline: These treadmills are also designed for the avid walker and the incline settings will vary, but most of them can be electronically controlled. The incline should allow you to burn more calories and it will make the walking process that much more challenging. We recommend that you do put look carefully at this aspect of the treadmill.
- Programs: The programs have also been professionally designed and this will make it so much easier for you when it comes to choosing how to go about working out and also ensuring that you do get results. We believe that these programs should also keep the workout routine fresh for you and could allow you to get those great results you need.
- Assembly: The assembly varies from treadmill to treadmill, but this assembly process will ensure that you might be able to self-assemble the treadmills. This assembly process is also expensive on some off the treadmills and you should really think carefully about the assembly process and which ones you will buy.
Best Spirit Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedThe Spirit XT385 Treadmill is one of the top treadmills from the Spirit Fitness brand. This treadmill is designed from extremely durable materials and it is also quite heavy. This will ensure that you have decent stability and you will also be able to run or walk on it with much more comfort. The treadmill runs on a 3.25HP motor and this will give you top speeds of up to 12MPH.The LCD console screen is around 7.5 inches big and this will give you a clear view when it comes to tracking the stats and even give you some detailed feedback on your progress. The treadmill itself features a large tread belt and this tread belt will be ideal for almost anyone. The maximum weight limit on this treadmill is around 372lbs and this will be ideal for almost anyone in the family to use.The only downside we could find with this treadmill is the workout programs might not always work as they claim they do. If you want to use the treadmill for walking only, it will be perfect and you should have no troubles, but if you only plan on using it for running, there might be a few troubles when it comes to programs.The treadmill is also about overpriced and there might be a few treadmills with similar specs that can be cheaper. If you are willing to pay for some great durability and stability, this treadmill will be ideal. We highly recommend this treadmill for people who are looking to improve their home gym and get some good results when walking on it.Pros:
- Great durability
- Decent and stylish design
- Large tread belt
- Good console and monitor
- Problems with the programs
BUY NOWThe Spirit Fitness XT685 Treadmill is one of the more expensive top range treadmills that you can find on the market today. The treadmill features a top range 3.5HP treadmill and this is certainly one of the top motors that you could find. The treadmill will also give you a decent top speed of around 20km/h. This should give you decent running pace and allow you to push yourself.This treadmill also has six built-in shock absorbers and these shock absorbers are good for helping to reduce the strain that is put on the joints and the legs when working out. You will also have a good incline to work with. The incline can go up to 15% and all of this can be controlled with the big LCD console. This console will also allow you to see your stats and you can easily choose one of the multiple high-quality programs to help you get those results.This treadmill also includes a decent tread belt that will give you the opportunity to work out no matter what your size. The weight limit is around 380lbs and this should be ideal for almost anyone in the family to get started and work off that excess weight. You will also receive a telematics chest strap and this will show you how to keep your heart rate in the fat-burning zone when working out.The treadmill is unfortunately very expensive and this might certainly put off a few people. But if you are looking for great versatility and especially great value for your money, this treadmill should be the one that you do decide to invest in. We would highly recommend this treadmill to those professional individuals.Pros:
- Great frame durability
- Stylish design
- Easy to use console
- Includes a decent 2-year warranty
- Really expensive
BUY NOWThe Professional Spirit Fitness CT800 treadmill is one of the top treadmills designed for those suffering from problems with their legs and their progress. The treadmill runs on a powerful 3.5 HP motor that should give you great quality and also allow you to reach those top speeds needed to improve yourself.This treadmill also features 6 built-in shock absorbers. These shock absorbers will definitely make huge differences to the strain that is put on the joints and the legs in general. This treadmill is also designed for the larger individuals and with a maximum weight limit of more than 400lbs, the treadmill will not bend of even have any problems when anyone in the family in walking on it.The large rollers will ensure that you have some smoothness when running on the treadmill and the large console will certainly give you the opportunity to easily manage the stats and even see all of your progress. Unfortunately, you will not get any heartbeat straps. Your console should allow you to see how the heartbeat is moving along.The only downside might be the smaller handle bars and this could be dangerous to newbies. The price is also quite high, but you will certainly get the great value for your money. We would highly recommend this high-end treadmill for those who can afford it and for those looking to build their very own home gyms.Pros:
- Great durability
- Stylish design
- Decent console
- Reduces strain on the joints and legs
- Shorter handlebars