Spirit Fitness is one of the most controversial brands when it comes to treadmills and they have been designing treadmills for a long time. These treadmills are designed to make life easier for you and even to give you some additional versatility when it comes to saving space and also when it comes to working out in style and luxury. Even though times might change, the treadmill will always remain as one of the constants and it never goes out of fashion. The treadmill is designed to make life easier for you and to save you a few bucks when it comes to paying gym fees and working out in the comfort of your home. A treadmill has always been rated to be an extremely good investment. Here’s a list of best Spirit Treadmills which is reviewed in this article:
Key Features to know about when looking for a good Spirit treadmill
Different treadmills are designed with different aspects that have been prioritized. The Spirit brand is no different and they also have a great brand. The features we have chosen for you to look at will help you to see if the Spirit brand is the brand that will be perfect for you and for your home. Here are the top features that you need to look at when purchasing a Spirit treadmill:
- Motor: The Motor is one of the most important parts of the treadmill that you should be looking at. The motor will ensure that you can reach those top speeds. This will also give you the opportunity to use the treadmill for running purposes. We have seen Spirit treadmills that are around 4.0 HP and this should be more than enough to give you that ideal running speeds and smoothness.
- Stability: The Stability is one of the most important aspects that you need to have on your treadmill. If the treadmill continuously moves when you are busy working out, there will not be much fun and you will also be distracted. The Spirit brand has put a ton of emphasis on giving you great stability and ensuring that every workout session is perfect.
- Innovative designs: The Spirit brand has been widely known for their innovation and making the treadmills that much different from those you would normally see on the market today. These innovative designs should be perfect for you and they might even look like something different in your home.
- Foldability: These treadmills have also been known for their ability to be folded up and packed away. This will help you save some decent space when you feel like the house is too full or even when you have some guests coming over to enjoy a party. These treadmills are great for those living in smaller apartments and looking to save some space, but still, live a fit lifestyle.
- Good Consoles: The console is something that many people might occasionally forget about, but a good console is essential for a treadmill and if your console can track the stats correctly, you will have a much better view on your progress and how you are moving forward. The consoles are of average size, but this will be big enough for you to easily see your progress.
- Decent incline: These treadmills are also designed for the avid walker and the incline settings will vary, but most of them can be electronically controlled. The incline should allow you to burn more calories and it will make the walking process that much more challenging. We recommend that you do put look carefully at this aspect of the treadmill.
- Programs: The programs have also been professionally designed and this will make it so much easier for you when it comes to choosing how to go about working out and also ensuring that you do get results. We believe that these programs should also keep the workout routine fresh for you and could allow you to get those great results you need.
- Assembly: The assembly varies from treadmill to treadmill, but this assembly process will ensure that you might be able to self-assemble the treadmills. This assembly process is also expensive on some off the treadmills and you should really think carefully about the assembly process and which ones you will buy.
These features are the most important to know when looking at the Spirit treadmill. These features are what set them apart from the rest of the brands and we do hope that it gives you a decent idea of the treadmills capabilities and how well you can use. Spirit has also been a very controversial brand in terms of durability, but their customer service should ensure that you are protected and covered from these problems. That being said, here are the top Spirit Treadmills of 2017:
Best Spirit Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedThe Spirit XT385 Treadmill is one of the top treadmills from the Spirit Fitness brand. This treadmill is designed from extremely durable materials and it is also quite heavy. This will ensure that you have decent stability and you will also be able to run or walk on it with much more comfort. The treadmill runs on a 3.25HP motor and this will give you top speeds of up to 12MPH. The LCD console screen is around 7.5 inches big and this will give you a clear view when it comes to tracking the stats and even give you some detailed feedback on your progress. The treadmill itself features a large tread belt and this tread belt will be ideal for almost anyone. The maximum weight limit on this treadmill is around 372lbs and this will be ideal for almost anyone in the family to use. The only downside we could find with this treadmill is the workout programs might not always work as they claim they do. If you want to use the treadmill for walking only, it will be perfect and you should have no troubles, but if you only plan on using it for running, there might be a few troubles when it comes to programs. The treadmill is also about overpriced and there might be a few treadmills with similar specs that can be cheaper. If you are willing to pay for some great durability and stability, this treadmill will be ideal. We highly recommend this treadmill for people who are looking to improve their home gym and get some good results when walking on it. Pros:
- Great durability
- Decent and stylish design
- Large tread belt
- Good console and monitor
- Problems with the programs
- Great frame durability
- Stylish design
- Easy to use console
- Includes a decent 2-year warranty
- Really expensive
- Great durability
- Stylish design
- Decent console
- Reduces strain on the joints and legs
- Shorter handlebars
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we certainly do hope that you have managed to find the information that you might have been looking for when searching for a Spirit treadmill. The brand is certainly making strides and improving with every new treadmill they bring into the market. They specialize in giving you a high-end treadmill that can be used for almost any purpose. In terms of recommendations, we would certainly like to recommend all three of these treadmills. The treadmills are durable and there are also a few more Spirit treadmills available on the market today. These designs are for those struggling with any injuries and we would highly recommend them for those with strains in the joints as well as other leg problems. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below and let us know if you think we might have missed any of your favorite treadmills. Please also let us know how these treadmills do compare to the Spirit brand. The price of Spirit treadmills are quite high and we do understand that you might feel like you are overpaying.