We have decided to look a little deeper into these treadmills and how they are constructed, to find out whether or not they are worth the price and which of them will be the best for you. We have tested a couple of models to ensure they meet the standards that we are looking for in a treadmill and to help you make the best option when selecting your next commercial grade treadmill:
Key features found in the Precor TreadmillsEach brand tries to assert itself from the rest of the crowd with a couple of features that make them unique. Precor is no different and while they may even be considered as the pioneers of the commercial treadmill, they also needed to improve and include new features to stay ahead of the competition. Here are the main features you could look forward to finding in the top Precor treadmills:
- Durability: Since these treadmills are designed for commercial use, it should come as no surprise that they are constructed from commercial grade materials as well. The combination of the top materials will help you have a professional experience while lasting you multiple years before the parts have to be replaced.
- Cushioning: Precor is the first company to invest in cushioned tracks and this was included to improve the resiliency of the runner and to make the running experience that much better. Precor treadmill uses groundbreaking technology in their tracks to provide you with a smooth experience and reduce the strain placed on your joints and smaller muscles.
- Incline/Decline: Precor treadmills are unique and they feature an ability to decline as well. This means that you will not only have to go up but down as well to work different parts of the legs. All of this can be adjusted in the console and you can simply transition from walking flat to having an incline or decline to work with.
- Consoles: The consoles on the older models might not be as fancy, but newer models have more modern consoles with better workout routines. These routines are designed by some of the top fitness experts and they will also keep you from getting bored when working out. The workout programs are not only for athletes, but they help beginners as well.
- Motors: These treadmills definitely excel when it comes to the motors and this also contributes to the extra price. The motors are generally in the range of 3-4HP and will help you reach great top speeds without struggling or lagging if you are a little bit on the heavier side. It should be perfect for runners as well.
- Design: These treadmills are definitely aesthetically designed and they look great. The tracks are quite large for the larger individuals and they just look like they are made from top quality materials. These designs do vary somewhat, but they will fit in any training club or home gym that you are building.
- Warranties: The warranties on these treadmills are exceptional and the parts and the motor will be protected. Since treadmills also need to be serviced quite often to ensure that everything is still running smooth, the company has also included one year of free labor for the services. The setup of assembly might be the only thing to set you back a couple of bucks.
- Back to basics: While this might also be a con, we believe it takes fitness back to the start and you will need to focus on keeping yourself motivated. The treadmills do lack multimedia technology and television screens with large speakers, but they will help you improve your fitness and get worthy and noticeable results.
Top Precor Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedNow that you have a better understanding of all the features you might find yourself with, it can still be daunting to find the best one that meets your needs. We have done all the legwork and chose a couple of these treadmills that should help you get started. Here are the top Precor treadmills available on the market today:First, on our list, we have the Precor TRM 243 Energy Series Treadmill and this treadmill is loaded with multiple workout programs for professionals and beginners. The treadmill is made from top quality materials found in most commercial grade machines and will certainly offer you a ton of durability in the long run.Stability is one of the key features and while the treadmill is quite heavy, it offers a ton of stability to users to stay on track and keep working out. The motor is one of the best and it offers you a top speed of up to 12 MPH and this can also be toggled by the basic LCD display. The incline features can also be toggled and changed from the console.While the display is nothing fancy, it does contain a USB port that can be used for your music player and this can all be navigated to on the console. The true feature of this treadmill is the cushioning that offers a smooth workout experience and should offer you comfort when working out or getting into shape. It is also worth mentioning that treadmill looks exquisite.The price is impressively high and this can be due to all of the top features included. The multiple workout programs will keep you from ever getting bored and you have the ability to charge your mobile device. We would definitely recommend this as a commercial grade treadmill that can be used in healthcare clubs.Pros:
- Excellent durability
- Smooth, quiet, and stable
- Stylish design
- Includes a mobile charging station
- Lacks speakers
- Quite expensive
BUY NOWThe Precor TRM 211 Energy Series Treadmill is a little more affordable and it is also designed from top quality materials. The treadmill itself is a little smaller and will take up less space in your club or even your home gym. It includes a basic console with no multimedia upgrades but can be easily navigated to find the workout you are looking for.With a top speed of 12 MPH and an incline of 15%, you could elevate your workouts to the next level. The treadmill also includes 6 different workout programs to keep you from getting bored and the stylish design makes the treadmill look good as well. It is quite heavy, which also means more stability for the larger individuals.The assembly can be quite tricky and with the packaging making the instructions a little tough to read, you might need to have some basic hand-working skills to make the treadmill work like it should work when setting it up. Expert assembly might be additional, but with the price already so steep, you might not even notice this.This treadmill is one of the cheaper Precor models, but it still offers a couple of great features that will keep you going and improve your fitness. This model also includes the innovative cushioning technology for a comfortable running experience and we would definitely recommend it to smaller gyms starting up.Pros:
- Durable and stylish
- Reasonably priced
- Includes great programs
- Offers good stability
- Lacks any multimedia accessories
- Assembly is quite tough
BUY NOWThe Precor TRM 223 Energy Series Treadmill is another one of the more affordable treadmills. It is a little larger than the previous treadmill with a decent color LCD display system for you to navigate your options. It also includes a top speed of 12 MPH for the more advanced athletes and an incline of 15% for improving your calorie burning rate.The console includes 10 different workout routines to keep you from ever getting bored and these are designed to accompany the beginners and the more advanced athletes simultaneously. It includes a digital sensor for the heart rate monitor, but a wireless option can also be added for a more accurate reading.The running platform is quite large and the durable materials used in the construction can be heavy. However, this will increase the overall stability you have when using it and the cushioning will reduce the strain placed on your joints and muscles when working out. The treadmill is designed to help you achieve better results.While it might not be the most expensive treadmill on the list, it is certainly still pricey and this could be a little discouraging. However, the treadmill is designed to last you a long time and the decent warranty should give you peace of mind. This treadmill also includes free assembly to help you set it up easily and get every part in the correct place.Pros:
- Durable and stylish
- Reasonably priced
- Includes free assembly
- Decent warranty
- No Multimedia Ports
- Large design
- Extremely durable
- Includes multiple workout programs
- Innovative foot plant technology cushioning
- Includes a decent console
- 2% decline is revolutionary
- Really expensive
BUY NOWNext, we have the Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill and this is another top grade commercial grade treadmill that should be perfect for your home as well. It is constructed from high-quality materials and features a stylish design with great stability. It also offers a top speed of up to 12 MPH and should be ideal for the avid fitness enthusiasts to workout and improve their fitness and speed.The console consists of a 7-inch LCD color display that indicates all the stats and can be navigated to change up your routine. 27 different workout programs are included to meet the needs of all athletes and to help beginners get started towards their goals without getting bored when it becomes a little redundant.This treadmill also includes a wireless heart rate monitor to keep track of your heart rate and perhaps even keep it in the fat burning zone when burning calories, but the 2% decline is once again one of the standout features. This allows you to work different parts of the leg and it keeps any workout from getting boring or too stale.It is definitely one of the most expensive treadmills, but it also comes with a massive 10-year warranty on the frame and the motor, with labor also being included for the first year. This should save you long-term costs and give you some additional peace of mind when working out vigorously and testing the durability.Pros:
- Large 7-inch console
- Includes 23 different workout programs
- Durable and stable
- Stylish design with foot plant technology
- Really expensive
BUY NOWNext, we have the Precor TRM 932i Commercial Series Treadmill and this is certainly designed for healthcare clubs and to maximize durability. It is constructed from commercial grade materials and includes a stable base for you to workout on. The treadmill includes a powerful 4 HP motor and this should give you great top speeds of up to 16 MPH.The LCD display is quite large and easy to navigate and it also includes 7 different workout routines to get you started, but you have the ability to create your own routines as you get more advanced. It includes a large running surface of 22 x 56-inches and this should be ideal for the larger individuals looking to lose some weight.The treadmill includes a wireless heart rate monitor to get you in the perfect fat burning zone and while it does not have a decline, you will have a 15% incline to improve the efficiency of your workouts with. Assembly is also free and you will save a ton of additional cash.The treadmill is really expensive when compared to some of the others in terms of the features and while we would still recommend it, you could consider the Precor TRM 445 Precision Series Treadmill with more features. Nevertheless, this treadmill does include a staggering lifetime warranty on the motor and the frame.Pros:
- Includes a decent console
- Extremely durable
- Lifetime warranty
- Free assembly included
- A little overpriced
- Extremely durable design
- Large console with 25 different workout routines
- Great lifetime warranty
- Lacks multimedia advances