Key Features You Can Expect In The Top HealthRider TreadmillsLike most of the other top brands, HealthRider is also a great option that you could choose and after checking out and testing a couple of their treadmills, we have found some of the main features that you could expect to find in these treadmills. Here are some of the features that we really liked in the HealthRider treadmills:
- Connects to iFit: iFit is a modern way of tracking your daily progress as well as the calories you have burnt. It is a great way to lose weight and set goals for yourself to achieve. With these treadmills, you have the ability to connect to iFit and upload some of your results and stats.
- Workout programs: Most of the programs on these treadmills have been professionally designed and they feature a multitude of different workout programs that will keep you going and achieving great results. It also keeps you from being bored.
- Foldable: Some of the treadmills can also be folded, allowing you to save some space in the home. This makes the brand perfect for smaller apartments and you will be able to move the treadmill just as you see fit.
- Incline and decline: The incline and decline features are rather important and they will allow you to vary the workouts and do something else from time to time. However, the decline feature is only available in the elite treadmills and this could be expensive.
- Advanced motors: HealthRider treadmills have impeccable motors, especially in some of the more advanced versions. The motors range from 2-4 HP and this will give you ample speed and power.
- Durability: These treadmills are extremely strong and they can hold users of up to 350 or 400-pounds, depending on the one that you choose. However you like to see it, these treadmills are exceptionally durable.
Drawbacks of HealthRider TreadmillsHealthRider treadmills might have some impeccable features, but much like any other product, they also have a couple of drawbacks that you will need to deal with. Here are a few of the things that we did not like and think could have been improved with these treadmills:
- Price: It is no secret that some of these treadmills are rather expensive and the cheaper models will lack some durability in the long run. For all of the elite features, you certainly need to be willing to pay.
- Warranties: While these treadmills have decent warranties when it comes to the frame and the motor, they do lack somewhat when it comes to the warranties on the parts and the labor. You will need to be handy in repairing things if you do decide to invest.
TOP HEALTHRIDER TREADMILLS YOU COULD LOOK INTO BUYINGNow that you have somewhat of a better understanding of which features you will receive and the different drawbacks associated, we have also put in some work to find some of the top HealthRider treadmills on the market today. We managed to test 2 of their treadmills and this is what we found after testing:The HealthRider H50 Crosswalk SL Treadmill is an extremely versatile machine with the addition of the crosswalk feature. It is made from good quality materials and includes a decent 2.8 HP motor that should give you some decent speeds of up to 10 miles per hour for improving your fitness and stamina as you train.The treadmill features 12 different workout apps and these apps are designed to help you reach your goals without ever being bored. The large 18 x 50-inch tread belt is sure to help larger users, while the 300-pound weight limit will be ideal for virtually anyone to start losing weight and becoming a little fitter in the industry.The treadmill is also compatible with iFit and you will be able to connect your iPod if you need some motivational music. Unfortunately, this treadmill is only compatible with Apple technology and might not be the best for the Android users. The treadmill also includes a grip heart rate monitor, but this is not always very accurate.For the features you receive, the treadmill is actually well priced and should give you decent value for your money. It is backed by a decent 10-year warranty on the frame and the motor, but the labor only features a small 90-day warranty that might not be the best. However, we would still recommend this treadmill to all fitness lovers.Pros:
- Reasonably priced
- Includes 12 workout programs
- Gives you the incline feature
- Compatible with Apple technology
- The labor warranty is not that good
BUY NOWThe Healthrider Softstrider Treadmill is an affordable treadmill with decent features for those low on the budget. The treadmill features decent construction that will enable you to endure on it and it has the ability to be folded and save you some space in your home if you happen to be living in a smaller apartment and need some more space.It includes 16 different programs that we really found helpful. These programs will enable you to reach your targeted goals without ever becoming bored and they cater for the beginners as well as the advanced fitness lovers. Additionally, you will also receive a meal plan that will help you lose some of the extra pounds.The treadmill does include a rather small 2.75 HP motor, but this motor is really quiet and smooth. It still has the ability to give you speeds of up to 10 MPH and this will definitely be ideal if you are looking to improve speeds. You will also be treated to the incline feature that helps you burn the same amount of calories in a little less time and the crosswalk feature also aids in this.The treadmill is affordable, but still lacks some of the more advanced HealthRider features that you could expect in many of the others. It has a decent warranty that is similar to the previous treadmill and we would not recommend it for advanced athletes, but rather for beginners looking to get started in the fitness industry.Pros:
- Really affordable
- Includes 16 workout programs
- Can be folded up
- Includes a meal plan as well
- Lacks some durability
- The warranty is rather basic