Treadmills have been around for multiple years and they certainly make fitness a little easier. Instead of going outside in the excruciating sun or cold weather, you will be able to work out in the comfort of your own home and get that perfect body for the summer months. The best high-end treadmills are designed to help you achieve these goals with a little more comfort and luxury. Watching your favorite soap has never been easier than with the top high-end treadmills.
Since fitness equipment is complex, it might sometimes be a daunting experience to get started and buy the best treadmill. We have decided to look a little deeper and find the top treadmills that will help you to get the results you need, while also allowing you to do and achieve this absolute luxury. But before we simply dive into these treadmills, you will need how to choose them and getting the best value for your money. Our buyer’s guide will show you which essential features you should look for in high-end treadmills.
Here’s a list of High-End Treadmills and some of them were reviewed in this post:
|3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill - Runner’s Marathon Treadmill - Commercial Grade - 400 LB User...||69 Reviews||$3,399.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, Silver - Space Saving Folding Treadmill - 3.0 HP - Orthopedic Belt -...||90 Reviews||$1,879.00||Buy on Amazon|
|LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill||233 Reviews||$1,699.99||Buy on Amazon|
|LifeSpan Fitness TR3000iT Folding Treadmill with 7" full-color touch display, 2.75HP Whisper-quiet...||233 Reviews||$1,499.99||Buy on Amazon|
Key features to consider when buying a high-end treadmill
High-end treadmills are expensive and there is no way to look past that, but the features they included are much better than anything you will find in a budget treadmill. The features to consider before buying is also a little different as you will want to buy a high-end treadmill that sets itself apart from anything cheaper and get your money’s worth. Here are the key features we believe you should consider:
- Customization: Customization is fundamentally important when you are buying an expensive treadmill. Many high-end treadmills will allow you to customize the screen, the music and even add your cable to the treadmill to watch your favorite soaps. High-end treadmills will also allow you to choose from more advanced training programs and decide on how to go about achieving your results.
- Electronics: These days, all of the best things on the market contain extremely well-designed circuit boards with a multitude of electronic capabilities. The consoles are really important to look at an aside from deciding between LED and LCD; you will also need to look at the wireless connectivity as this will give internet access. Watching a motivational video on YouTube can really help you improve your workout.
- Performance: The performance of the motor is much better on high-end treadmills and this will allow you reach much greater speeds and also workout for longer periods of time. Cheaper treadmills are usually equipped with 2.0-2.5 CHP motors, while the high-end treadmills 3.0 CHP to 5.0 CHP drive system motor. This will give you much more functionality and allow to work out much better.
- Onboard programs: You might not even be using all of the built-in training programs, but having them will definitely allow you to change up the workout routine more often and even make the treadmill ideal for everyone in the family. High-end treadmills have more programs that you can choose from and these programs will always keep you motivated and refreshed. Performing the same routine will become boring.
- Warranties: Often times, we do not even consider the warranty when purchasing a product. We know that the warranty will keep us covered for some time, but with high-end treadmills, you should look at these warranties a little closer. Since the treadmill must be serviced and the electronics can sometimes break, it will be beneficial if you manage to find a lifetime warranty that includes services once or twice a year and also replaces faulty electronic systems.
These 5 features are the main differences between the cheaper treadmill and the high-end treadmill. These are also the features that will command that massive price tag, but if you are willing to spend that price tag, you will need to look at these features and ensure that they are of the utmost quality and will give you the best possible value for your money.
Why you should consider going high-end
You might think that high-end treadmills are only for the rich, but they are actually a good investment to anyone looking to buy a home treadmill. While cheaper treadmills will still allow you to get the job done, high-end treadmills will ensure that you can do this at your own luxury and with a little more comfort.
The built-in programs will ensure that you never get bored and many of these programs have been designed by some of the most influential fitness personalities in the world. The knowledge is invaluable and when you decide to buy a high-end treadmill, you will get this knowledge for free. We also felt much more motivated knowing that we will be working out on a high-end treadmill than a budget one.
Finally, the durability on the high-end treadmills are much better and they will last you much longer. One might argue that the added electronics will fail, but they have been built to last and give you more luxury at the same time.
Top 5 Best High-End Treadmills Reviewed
With all of that knowledge now firmly planted in your head, let’s get into the best high-end treadmills of 2017:
At 386lbs, the 3G Cardio Elite runner treadmill is not the type of treadmill that you will be moving around all that often. The treadmill features a powerful 4.0 HP motor that will keep you going to the limit of your jogging speeds and the large 22 x 62-inch running platform will also ensure that you can comfortably run without having any problems of accidental miss steps if you are new to working out on a treadmill.
The treadmill is also quite sturdy and the maximum weight of an individual can be up to 400lbs, but you will be shredding excess fat in no time with the multiple professionally designed programs that range from getting you into a fit state or losing weight at a rapid pace. In terms of electronics, the tread features a decent sized screen and will be able to monitor your heart rate and the amount of calories that you are burning to a very accurate rate.
You will also be able to connect your television and speakers with a mp3 player to the treadmill and this will allow you to relax while watching your favorite soap opera or simply just listening to your favorite workout music to get you pumps and energized to push yourself to the limits and get good results. The treadmill will also store the results you have accomplished and this can be recalled if you want to track the amount of calories burned or miles that you have been running.
The price on this treadmill is expensive, but that is what you should expect from such a high-end fitness product, but you will be backed by an unrivaled 10-year warranty and an additional 2-year warranty on the electronic parts. Unfortunately, you will need to pay for the services and assembling the treadmill is quite tough. You will be able to pay a few extra dollars and have an expert assemble it for you.
- Great durability
- Offers decent electronic capabilities
- Unrivaled 10-year warranty
- Storage allows you to track your results.
- Services must be paid for by you
- The assembly process is quite tricky and expensive
The FreeMotion 890 Treadmill is one of the most luxurious treadmills on the market today. The treadmill features a 4.25 CHP motor to ensure that you have decent power to get you to you maximum workout levels and it features 40 different workout apps or programs that you could choose from.
You can easily connect your TV to this treadmill and it features a 15 inch HDTV that will allow you to view your favorite TV shows while you are working out. The treadmill features another extremely fascinating and unique feature and that will be the SRS or Surface Response Suspension. This will ensure that you are not feeling like running on a rock hard surface and your knees and joints will be protected.
In terms of stats, the treadmill will track and monitor all of your stats. You will also receive a wireless chest strap and heart monitor to get an accurate reading of your heart rate and find out exactly when you are in a fat burning state.
The treadmill is not all that expensive for the good features that you will receive and the parts are all covered by a 5-year warranty. You will also receive an additional 2-year labor warranty and this will include services to ensure that your treadmill is always in pristine and working condition. This treadmill is definitely recommended for those who want to work out in comfort.
- Includes a huge 15 inch HDTV for your viewing pleasure
- Decent powered motor
- Good durability
- Includes 40 workout apps
- Reasonably priced
- The surface sometimes feel slippery
- The fan is not as effective as it should be
Nordictrack is widely regarded as one of the top designers of treadmills and the C 1650 treadmill is no different. The treadmill excels tremendously in terms of durability and this treadmill can easily be considered as one of the best on the market today. The 3.5 CHP drive system will allow you to workout at much greater speeds than the cheaper models and you will also be able to work out for longer periods of time. Since the motor is not as powerful, the maintenance cost is also a little cheaper.
The tread belt is around 20 x 60 inches and when you combine it with the motor, you will find that you have fewer vibrations and a quieter workout experience. The treadmill includes 34 workout programs that have all been designed be certified professional trainers and these will allow you to reach your goals in no time.
The treadmill features a web-enabled 10-inch screen and while you might not be able to watch TV on it, you will still be able to stream your favorite TV shows directly from the internet. You will also be able to plug in your iPod and have the dual 2-inch speakers to listen to music as loud as you want.
The treadmill is a little cheaper than the others and this is due to the fact that the motor is smaller and the electronics are a little less. We highly recommend this treadmill for those focussed on performance, but willing to compromise the massive screens for a better workout experience. The treadmill can also be folded after use to save space and it includes a 2-year warranty on labor, which includes services and a 5-year warranty on parts.
- Extremely durable design
- Powerful, but quiet motor
- Web-enable 10-inch screen
- Includes a decent warranty for labor and parts
- Tough to assemble
- Tracking stats does require a premium iFit subscription
Much similar to the elite runner, the Pro Runner treadmill for 3G Cardio is also designed to make life easier for you as you start working out and using treadmills. The treadmill features 3.0 CHP motor and while this might not be the biggest or the baddest of drive systems, you will still be able to get some decent results.
The treadmill features the Ortho-Flex Shock suspension system which has been patented to ensure that you could run freely without having to worry about sustaining any joint damage. The treadmill might not have a large TV screen, but if you are looking for a quality workout experience, this treadmill will be perfect for you with the 50 years of workout experience included by the company in their programs.
In terms of pricing, the treadmill is what you would expect for a high-end treadmill, but it does lack a little in terms of giving you technologically advanced features to play with. The warranty is also 5 years for the parts and 2 years for labor, which will include the services and save you a few bucks in the long run.
- Decent motor
- Protects joints during workout with decent suspension
- Includes multiple programs to help you achieve your results
- Good warranty
- No real technologically advanced features, but great for performance
Last but certainly not least, we have the LifeSpan TR4000i folding treadmill and we have included this treadmill due to the excellent programs and durability from the LifeSpan brand. The treadmill is designed with a 3.25 CHP motor and while this might not be very powerful, it will still allow you to reach your top speeds and also run in a smooth and quiet way.
The blue backlit display will show all the necessary results that you will need to keep track of these results will show you how much progress you are currently making. The heart rate is quite accurate and the system will store these results for you to recall at a later stage when you need to see the results.
Technology wise, the treadmill is quite basic, but with multiple programs, you will never get bored and you will be able to get good results in no time. The treadmill is quite expensive and you will get a 2 and 5-year warranty that is similar to the rest of the treadmills on the list. We highly recommend this high-end treadmill for those individuals who are performance driven.
- Designed or performance
- Smooth and quiet running experience
- Cheap to maintain
- Quite expensive
- Not really technologically advanced
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we do hope that you have managed to find the right high-end treadmill that meets your needs. In terms of recommendation, we would like to recommend the NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill. The treadmill is quite durable and it is also performance based at a decent price.
Please share your thoughts on our list and let us know in the comment section below if we might have missed any of your favorites.