|SportsArt Fitness T652M Treadmill||1 Reviews||$9,419.95||Buy on Amazon|
|SPORTSART T655L19 Treadmill||$10,295.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SPORTSART T645l16 Treadmill||$9,095.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SportsArt T655L Treadmill||$4,975.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Sportsart Fitness T655M Treadmill - 1 Each/Each - 10-6081||$7,089.24||Buy on Amazon|
|SPORTSART T645L Treadmill||$6,395.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SPORTSART T635A Treadmill||$4,595.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Ironcompany.com SportsArt Fitness T635A Foundation Series Treadmill with First Responder and...||$4,595.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SportsArt T615 Treadmill||$3,295.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Sportsart Fitness T615 Treadmill - 1 Each/Each - 10-6080||$3,095.71||Buy on Amazon|
|SportsArt Fitness T615 Foundation Series Treadmill with MyFlex Plus Deck Cushioning - Residential...||$2,695.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SPORTSART T611 Specialty Treadmill Rehabilitation Commercia||$1,199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SportsArt T621 Treadmill - T621 Treadmill||$8,392.49||Buy on Amazon|
Key features you will find in the top SportsArt TreadmillsMuch like the other treadmill brands, SportsArt also has a magnitude of great features that make them worth your money. The only difference is the price and you will find all of these features at a really affordable price. These are the top features we really liked about the SportsArt Treadmills and we believe you will also find them extremely helpful and beneficial:
- Motors: The treadmills have exceptional motors and these motors range from 3-4 HP. The top end versions like the T630 will get you great top speeds while running quietly at the same time. These motors are some of the same motors that you might expect to find in some of the high-end treadmills that are extremely expensive.
- Console: With wide LED consoles, the treadmill is exceptional and you will be able to see everything needed on them. The consoles are also user-friendly and you could easily navigate to wherever you need to be in an instance. The multiple programs have been scientifically developed and they include cardio tests as well as specific programs that could target specific body parts.
- Tread belt: We love the large tread belts and this makes it perfect for anyone looking to start working out. The average tread belt is 58 x 20 inches, while the more advanced models like the T630 has a tread belt of 61 x 22 inches. These tread belts are extremely durable as well, but they may lack some of the more advanced shock absorbing features.
- Durability: These treadmills are extremely durable as well. They might not be on the same level as the ultra-luxury treadmills, but they are made from commercial grade materials that should keep you going for multiple years. The treadmills cannot be folded and they are quite heavy as well, but they have great weight limits with some of the top models being perfect for individuals of up to 450 pounds.
- Incline: Since most of the console is electronic, you will be able to adjust the inclination with the console as well. Depending on the model, the level of inclination you can choose from will vary, but this will be a great way for you to get into fitness the slow way with walking as well.
- Additional accessories: Many of these treadmills also include some additional accessories. These will be with the more expensive versions, but since these are almost the same as the luxury treadmills, you might as well just add them. The heart rate monitor is generally included and this is made by Polar, one of the top brands when it comes to these monitors. Additionally, you could also add the Plus Deck, which adds up to 305 more cushioning to the surface and will help absorb shock and reduce fatigue.
- Warranty: These treadmills should have you covered when it comes to the warranties. The 7-year electronic warranty is perfect and will give you peace of mind, while the 1-year warranty on the labor, will save you a few bucks when it comes to services. The treadmill should be serviced often or at least twice each year to ensure everything is still running smoothly. The frame will be covered for life with the motor and this shows a ton of confidence.
- Fitness programs: These fitness programs are perfect for the fitness lover and they are based on the original fitness programs used in the military. These also include your different runs and the test that will see how fast you are. If you are training for the military and you would like to join one day, this feature is something you need to look for as well. The tests are for marines, navy and other divisions.
Top SportsArt Treadmills you could find todayNow that you have a little better of an understanding when it comes to these treadmills, you should also need to know which models we recommend. While all of their treadmills are quite exceptional, we have chosen a few that we believe will be perfect for your home. Some of them might be a little expensive, but this should be seen as a once off investment and you will never need to purchase any other treadmill ever again.That said, here are the top SportsArt Treadmills of 2017:
Best SportsArt Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedFirst, on our list, we have the SportsArt T635A Foundation Series treadmill and this treadmill is perfect for those looking to test their current fitness levels as well. With a 4 HP motor, the treadmill will give you speeds ranging between 0.3-12 MPH. This is even more than the fittest individual can handle when it comes to jogging long distances.The running surface is around 61 x 22 inches and the maximum weight limit will be around 450 pounds. The treadmill includes multiple different programs that could even target the specific areas of your body. While spot reduction with fat is impossible, this is a great way for you to strengthen specific muscles on those days that you are not visiting the gym.One of the main features is the fitness tests this treadmill includes. With multiple fitness tests for those in the marines, navy and other areas of the military, this treadmill is perfect for you home to see if you will make the cut when you have been given leave. The Myflex Plus Deck Cushioning is also perfect and reduces the strain placed on the joints, which also helps to reduce the effects of fatigue.This is a commercial grade treadmill and it does command quite an expensive price, but we would recommend this for anyone serious about the world of fitness. The treadmill is quite heavy as well and assembling it yourself is not recommended. The treadmills will definitely help you reach new goals and improve your overall fitness.Pros:
- Includes fitness programs
- Plus deck cushioning to reduce effects of fatigue
- Commercial grade materials
- Stylish design with wide console
- Hefty price tag
- Can’t be self-assembled
- Durable and stylish design
- Includes a multitude of well-designed programs
- Affordable when compared to other luxury models
- Includes a decent tread belt with cushioning
- Assembly is quite expensive additionally
- Durable heavy duty frame
- Includes the fitness tests
- All high-end features
- Self-lubricating tread belt
- Extremely expensive
- Needs expert assembly
- Durable commercial grade construction
- Includes military fitness programs
- Includes 10 quick workout programs
- Perfect for music lovers
- Still a little over priced
BUY NOWLast but certainly not least, we have the SportsArt T655L treadmill, which is still considered to be one of the more advanced and specialized treadmills for getting into shape. It also includes a 4 HP motor and will give you the same maximum speeds of up to 12MPH that you find on the cheaper models. The self-lubricating system is definitely a big bonus and reduces the costs and time spent on maintenance.With multiple programs and the extra fitness tests used for military personnel, you could improve your fitness significantly as well. The treadmill is designed to help you achieve these goals and the wide LED display system also makes it easy for you to see your progress. A heart rate monitor is also included to ensure that you stay in the fat burning or fitness zone.With a generous tread belt spanning 62 x 22 inches and a weight limit of up to 400 pounds, the treadmill should be perfect for anyone looking to start working out. The automatic incline is perfect for beginners who would like to start out walking as well.The treadmill remains one of the most expensive treadmills and even with the warranty, we would only recommend it to institutions and even perhaps new gym clubs just starting out. The treadmill requires expert assembly and this will also spike up the overall costs.Pros:
- Extremely durable construction
- Large LED display and tread belt
- Includes military fitness tests
- Includes heart rate monitor
- Extremely expensive