|Schwinn 830 Treadmill||48 Reviews||$719.09||Buy on Amazon|
|Schwinn 830 Treadmill||74 Reviews||$799.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Schwinn 870 Treadmill||52 Reviews||$923.03||Buy on Amazon|
|Schwinn 870 Treadmill||3 Reviews||$999.00||Buy on Amazon|
Key Features Found In the Schwinn TreadmillsAs with any branded product, the manufacturer generally tries to incorporate one, two, or even a combination of features that will set the treadmill apart from the rest of the competition. With Schwinn this is no different and they have incorporated a few features that you might like to have in your treadmills. Here are the top features to expect in the top Schwinn treadmills:
- Design: The Schwinn treadmills are quite small and compact when compared to many of their closest competition. The Nautilus brand decided to make the Schwinn series, the best treadmills they have when it comes to saving space and maximizing the limited amount of space you have.
- Foldable: Linking to the design, most of the Schwinn treadmills are foldable. This enables the user to place them in small apartments and when you need the space, the treadmill can simply be folded up and packed away in a different room. These foldable designs are perfect for people living in smaller apartments and even rooms.
- Motors: Nautilus has not skimped on the motors and the top Schwinn treadmills all features motors of either 2.5 or 3 HP. This should be ideal for light joggers and those into walking, but it might not be the best quality for the elite sprinters and athletes. These motors are designed to help individuals lose weight slowly.
- Consoles: The consoles found on these treadmills are world class. They will display all of the stats that you need to see your performance and they are easy to navigate as well. With around 20 different built-in programs, the user will not easily get bored, but these programs are quite easy to get through and you might need to start building your very own programs for the best results.
- Stability: These treadmills aren’t particularly heavy, but they are stable, one might think that the design makes them shake around, but we have found them to be planted into the ground quite well. The treadmills are quiet as well, meaning that using it will not have to wake the entire household.
- Accessories: These treadmills are certainly packed full of great accessories. They have bottle holders and heart rate monitors, but this might not be as accurate as having one strapped to your body. The treadmills also come with a USB port that can be used to charge your mobile device or connect it with the speakers and you have some music to keep you motivated.
- Cushioning: The SoftTrack technology used in Schwinn treadmills are designed to take some of the stress of your joints. These treadmills have 4 cells that will absorb the air and also absorb some of the stress placed on the track. If you are suffering from chronic joint problems, these treadmills should be ideal for you.
- Durability: We all know the importance of durability and Nautilus has included this important feature in their treadmills as well. With a weight limit around the 300-pound mark, these treadmills are ideal for even the largest of individuals to enjoy working out and getting the best possible results.
- Warranty: While the warranty on the parts might not really blow away your mind, the frames and motors all have 10-year warranties that should keep you protected. If you are looking for great quality and peace of mind, these treadmills should work and the most important parts of the treadmill have been covered.
Top Schwinn Treadmills of 2017 ReviewedNow that you have a better understanding of which features you will have when investing in one of these treadmills, you might also want to know which of their treadmills are still left and how well they are designed. We have done all the legwork to find these remaining treadmills and find out exactly how they compete with some of the top treadmills on the market. Here are the best Schwinn treadmills on the market today:First, on our list, we have the Schwinn MY16 830 Treadmill and this is considered to be on of their top treadmills. The treadmill has been durably designed and features a foldable design, but the 2.75 HP motor is one of the top features. The treadmill will give you top speeds of around 12 MPH, making it ideal for the runners.It comes with 22 built-in programs and a console that can be used to play music and charge your mobile devices. The programs are all divided into certain categories to make it easier for you to find the ideal workout that meets your needs. It is quite durable as well and features a maximum weight limit of around the 300-pound mark.One of the main downsides to this treadmill is the short running surface and at only 55-inches, it might not be ideal for the reckless runners looking to improve their fitness and speed. The treadmill is quite wide at 20-inches and it has been designed with the same SoftTrack technology to reduce some of the strain that is placed on the joints when working out.It comes in at a reasonably affordable price for all of these features and you will save some cash since it can be assembled by you if you have some experience and the right tools for the job. It comes with a decent 10-year warranty on the motor and the frame and the parts are also protected for 2 years. We would definitely recommend this one for someone looking to get a great treadmill at a cheap price.Pros:
- Great durability
- Reasonably priced
- Great cushioning on the joints
- Foldable design
- The track length is a little too short
BUY NOWNext, we have the Schwinn 870 Treadmill and this is considered to be an upgrade over the 830 model. This treadmill has been designed from top quality durable materials and it features an extremely stylish design that should look good virtually anywhere it is placed. It features a 3.0 CHP motor that will run quietly and give you tops speeds of around 12 MPH.The one thing that certainly stands out is the longer tread belt and this treadmill features a tread belt that is around 60-inches long and 20-inches wide. The backlit LCD display is easy to read and with 26 built-in programs all categorized to help you reach your intended goals, you should not get bored easily. It also features 2.5-inch crowned rollers to help the belt run much smoother.This treadmill can be folded if you need the additional space and with 4 user profiles, you can have the entire family create their very own profile and enjoy using it. The design is impeccably durable, but one of the biggest drawbacks is trying to assemble it correctly. You might need to pay for an expert to do this for you.While it is overall quite expensive, we would still definitely recommend it to anyone looking to break into the world of fitness. It comes with a decent couple of warranties on the frame, motor, and the parts and should give you peace of mind when using it. If you are looking for the ultimate space saver, this might be it.Pros:
- Extremely durable
- Includes 4 different profiles
- Foldable design
- Decent warranty
- 26 built-in programs
- A little overpriced
- Needs expert assembly