Schwinn treadmills are some of the oldest treadmills available today. The Schwinn brand was established in the 1980’s and Nautilus has been producing these treadmills ever since. While these treadmills are being phased out, there are still a couple of good ones that you could get at affordable prices and decent price tags. We have decided to look a little deeper at the Schwinn treadmills and how they actually work. We have focused on their main features to show you exactly what to expect when purchasing one of these treadmills while looking for the remaining treadmills on their production line and testing them out so you do not have to go through all the troubles. Here’s a list of best Schwinn treadmills for sale which is reviewed in this article:
No products found.
Key Features Found In the Schwinn Treadmills
As with any branded product, the manufacturer generally tries to incorporate one, two, or even a combination of features that will set the treadmill apart from the rest of the competition. With Schwinn this is no different and they have incorporated a few features that you might like to have in your treadmills. Here are the top features to expect in the top Schwinn treadmills:
- Design: The Schwinn treadmills are quite small and compact when compared to many of their closest competition. The Nautilus brand decided to make the Schwinn series, the best treadmills they have when it comes to saving space and maximizing the limited amount of space you have.
- Foldable: Linking to the design, most of the Schwinn treadmills are foldable. This enables the user to place them in small apartments and when you need the space, the treadmill can simply be folded up and packed away in a different room. These foldable designs are perfect for people living in smaller apartments and even rooms.
- Motors: Nautilus has not skimped on the motors and the top Schwinn treadmills all features motors of either 2.5 or 3 HP. This should be ideal for light joggers and those into walking, but it might not be the best quality for the elite sprinters and athletes. These motors are designed to help individuals lose weight slowly.
- Consoles: The consoles found on these treadmills are world class. They will display all of the stats that you need to see your performance and they are easy to navigate as well. With around 20 different built-in programs, the user will not easily get bored, but these programs are quite easy to get through and you might need to start building your very own programs for the best results.
- Stability: These treadmills aren’t particularly heavy, but they are stable, one might think that the design makes them shake around, but we have found them to be planted into the ground quite well. The treadmills are quiet as well, meaning that using it will not have to wake the entire household.
- Accessories: These treadmills are certainly packed full of great accessories. They have bottle holders and heart rate monitors, but this might not be as accurate as having one strapped to your body. The treadmills also come with a USB port that can be used to charge your mobile device or connect it with the speakers and you have some music to keep you motivated.
- Cushioning: The SoftTrack technology used in Schwinn treadmills are designed to take some of the stress of your joints. These treadmills have 4 cells that will absorb the air and also absorb some of the stress placed on the track. If you are suffering from chronic joint problems, these treadmills should be ideal for you.
- Durability: We all know the importance of durability and Nautilus has included this important feature in their treadmills as well. With a weight limit around the 300-pound mark, these treadmills are ideal for even the largest of individuals to enjoy working out and getting the best possible results.
- Warranty: While the warranty on the parts might not really blow away your mind, the frames and motors all have 10-year warranties that should keep you protected. If you are looking for great quality and peace of mind, these treadmills should work and the most important parts of the treadmill have been covered.
These 9 features are the perfect description of what you should expect to find in the Schwinn treadmill. They are perfect for the lower income household and if you do not have a ton of space available, the treadmills should be ideal for you thanks to the foldable design.
Top Schwinn Treadmills of 2017 Reviewed
Now that you have a better understanding of which features you will have when investing in one of these treadmills, you might also want to know which of their treadmills are still left and how well they are designed. We have done all the legwork to find these remaining treadmills and find out exactly how they compete with some of the top treadmills on the market. Here are the best Schwinn treadmills on the market today:
- Great durability
- Reasonably priced
- Great cushioning on the joints
- Foldable design
- The track length is a little too short
- Extremely durable
- Includes 4 different profiles
- Foldable design
- Decent warranty
- 26 built-in programs
- A little overpriced
- Needs expert assembly
While Schwinn was once renowned for the quality of their treadmill, they have run into a few financial problems and Nautilus is slowly phasing these treadmills out. Unfortunately, these are the only 2 of their famous treadmills still remaining and while we do not know for how long they will be available, we believe that Schwinn is still an amazing brand that had a bad card to deal with. We would like to thank you for reading this article and we do hope that you have found the same love for the Schwinn brand that we have during our tests of their treadmills. We would like you to share some of your thoughts on these treadmills in the comment section below and let us know if we might have missed any other of their treadmills that might still be available on the market today.