In the world of sports, Reebok has certainly been one of the most successful brands to date. While it is closely competing with brands like Nike and Adidas in the clothing industry, it has moved to provide top quality sporting equipment as well. Reebok might not be the cheapest brand, but since it has become a global superpower in the sports world, this brand is definitely one worth looking out for.
We have decided to look at a few of the top Reebok treadmills and how they could potentially help you improve your fitness and instead of running outside, you can now bring the road to your home. We have also included all the unique features that set Reebok apart from any other treadmill and this should be helpful when looking for the next great treadmill for your home.
Here’s a list of best Reebok treadmills for sale which is reviewed in this article:
|Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill||3.3||$$$|
|Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill||3.9||$$|
|Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill||4.4||$$|
Key Features You Could Expect To Find In A Top Reebok Treadmill
As with any brand, Reebok also tries to push the bar and include unique features that will set them apart from the rest of the competition. However, one of the top things that we have seen in many Reebok treadmills is the fact that they continuously keep on doing all of the basics right and this makes these treadmills perfect for the average fitness enthusiast. Here are a couple of the features you could expect to find in your Reebok treadmill:
- Motors: Reebok treadmills are known for having great motors and these motors are perfect for allowing you to achieve great speeds. With motors from 3.5 HP and up, you can expect to have a great motor that not only runs silently but also provides excellent power for runners to improve speed and overall fitness.
- Cushioning: With new ZigZag cushioning, the Reebok treadmills tend to be quite bouncy, but their surfaces also offer excellent traction to anyone looking to run at top speeds. The cushioning is great for absorbing impact and it offers great durability. This will help you preserve energy and save some money on the track.
- Foldable design: The Reebok brand has taken into account that not everyone has a ton of space available at home. This means that their treadmill has the ability to be folded and packed away if needed. While the setup might be a little tricky if you are not the best with electronics, the treadmill certainly offers great space-saving abilities.
- Stability: One of the top features one would expect from any treadmill is stability. If the treadmill is not stable, you will not have a great workout experience. Many of the top Reebok treadmills have the ability to withstand up to 400-pounds of weight and this means that you will remain stable while running at top speeds.
- Track lengths: Reebok has certainly taken into account the importance of having longer track lengths. The top Reebok treadmills all have track lengths that are around 58-60 inches long. This makes the treadmills perfect for runners and will enable you to give those longer strides when running at the top speeds.
- Workout programs: When purchasing a treadmill as a beginner, you will definitely need to look at the workout programs. While avid fitness enthusiasts may be schooled with their own programs, you will need to have these programs to get you started. The top Reebok treadmills like the 1910 offer up to 40 programs that will help any beginner or intermediate to improve their overall fitness.
- Accessories: The newer model Reebok treadmills after 2014 have been equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities as well. This enables the user to browse the web and even connect to apps like iFit that could help you track your workout progress during the day. Reebok has definitely improved on the older models by making the treadmills much more functional.
- Warranty: Since these treadmills are technologically advanced, having a decent warranty is something that could give you peace of mind. The top Reebok treadmills all come with an excellent lifetime frame and motor warranties and you can expect up to six years for the parts and the accessories. This should provide you with excellent peace of mind.
- Styles: While the older Reebok treadmills do not have this feature, the newer models are perfect for customization. They can be ordered in different styles and can be customized to meet the need of your home. This should be the perfect addition for someone looking to create a custom-looking home gym in a spare room.
- Price: While many people might think these treadmills are a little overpriced when comparing them to some of the other brands, it is apparent that Reebok’s prices are ideal for the features and the quality you receive. We love the price for the affordability and the great warranty that could easily justify it.
These are the 10 things that you could expect in your new Reebok treadmill, but we should also mention that these features are only found in the Reebok treadmills that were made after 2014. The older Reebok treadmills do seem to have a few fatal flaws in terms of the quality and the design and this could turn off potential buyers.
Top Reebok Treadmills of 2017 Reviewed
Now that you have a better understanding of what to expect when buying a Reebok treadmill, you might also be wondering which one of their treadmills are the best and why we would recommend them. Luckily, we have done the legwork so you do not need to and we have chosen the top Reebok treadmills currently available on the market today:
The Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill is first on our list and it has been constructed from top quality industrial grade materials. It features a motor of 2.5 CHP and this should provide you with speeds of up to 12.4 miles per hour. It features a sleek and stylish design that should look perfect in virtually any home and it can be folded if you need to save some space for guests.
The treadmill includes multiple great features and the console is touchscreen and enables you to easily navigate to all of them. With multiple different workout programs that have all been designed by professionals, the treadmill will certainly keep you from getting bored, while enabling you to push your very own limits.
Additionally, this treadmill also comes with a training mat and this should be ideal for varying up the exercises when you are sore or simply just not in the mood for using it. The treadmill also features built-in speakers and you will be able to connect your MP3 player to enjoy your workout with a little bit of music to keep you motivated to reach your goals.
While this treadmill might be a little expensive when looking at the features, it still comes with a massive lifetime warranty on the frame and the motors. This warranty should give you peace of mind when working out. We would definitely recommend this treadmill for the quality and the value it provides. However, the motor might not be ideal for more advanced fitness enthusiasts.
- Extremely durable
- Foldable design
- Includes MP3 port
- Great warranty
- Does lack some of the features of the more advanced Reebok treadmills
The Reebok Jet 100 Folding 10 MPH Treadmill is somewhat smaller with a 2.0 HP motor and this does make it perfect for beginners. The treadmill is quite durable and stable and it has also been constructed from commercial grade materials. Much like the other Reebok treadmills, the Jet 100 is also capable of folding down if you need to save space.
It features a large 3.5-inch LCD display system and this should be perfect when navigating the multiple options and features it has to offer. It comes with 12 different incline levels and 24 different workout programs that should keep you from getting bored while working out. Air motion technology has been used for the cushioning and this should definitely ensure that you save energy whilst also protecting your joints.
Unfortunately, the treadmill only has a maximum weight limit of 240-pounds and this might not bode well for the larger individuals looking to get into shape. The running belt is also only around 51-inches long and compared to some of their other treadmills, this does not really match up in terms of quality and functionality.
Fortunately, the price is rather affordable and we would definitely recommend this treadmill to beginners or any occasional fitness enthusiast. The warranties all remain top quality and you will have the luxury of receiving an additional workout mat to train different muscles or to simply just vary your workout routine for better results.
- Great durability
- Foldable design
- Reasonably priced
- Intricate console with multiple features
- Weight limit of only 240-pounds
- Shorter tread belt
While Reebok still has many more treadmills available, they have become quite hard to get your hands on and this is something that should be corrected by Reebok themselves. These 2 treadmills are quite easy to find and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to break into the world of fitness or even become an avid fitness enthusiast.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would also like to encourage you to share your thoughts on these treadmills in the comment section below. If you have used any other top quality Reebok treadmill, we would also like to know more about your experience and we would like you to let us know if the treadmills matched up to your expectations.