ICON is one of the top treadmill brands on the market today and they are also responsible for the NordicTrack treadmills. Gold’s gym is one of the most famous gyms around the world and it has been home to some of the biggest names in the fitness and bodybuilding industry. To be associated with something this big means you must be doing something correctly. We have decided to look at the top Golds Gym treadmills and how they compare to the rest of the competition. While the price is one of the main focus points, the rest of the features are also included to make your running experience a little better on the treadmill. While Gold’s gym does not necessarily use these treadmills, they feature extremely well-designed features that will help you improve your fitness level at home. Here’s a list of best Golds Gym treadmills for sale which is reviewed in this article:
Key Features Included In The Golds Gym Treadmills
Much like with any other treadmill brand, the Golds gym treadmills also include their own set of unique features that have been specifically designed to make life easier and improve your overall workout. We have looked at these features to find out exactly what you should expect when purchasing a Golds Gym treadmill. Here are the main features you will benefit from:
- Motors: While other cost-efficient brands will leave you with weaker motors, these treadmills are designed to give you some of the best motors on the market. The motors are generally in the range of 2.5 HP and these will give you decent top speeds when working out or improving your fitness.
- Large running tracks: The tread belt sizes are a little larger on these treadmills and they will range in the area of 19 x 60 inches. This will make it perfect for the larger runner and there will be no need to bump your body into the sides as you are working out. The better the treadmill, the larger the running tracks will be.
- Sock Absorption: These treadmills include the StepTech cushioning technology and this is a revolutionary piece of technology that has been designed to reduce the impact placed on your joints when working out. This cushioning system will help reduce the effects of fatigue and help you last longer on the treadmill if you are suffering from constant joint pains.
- Consoles: The consoles are large and easy to read with the top models including the multi-window function. All of these treadmills include multiple different workout programs to keep you training to the best of your ability and these programs have been developed by some of the top fitness experts around the world.
- Additional exercises: These treadmills have additional exercises that can be used to improve the effectiveness of your workout and these exercises are designed to work the upper body in conjunction with the lower body and improving the overall level of fitness. Having these exercises will also give you versatility.
- Warranties: even though the warranties are not the same, as you will find in many of the other top models, they will still give you decent frame and motor warranties to keep you protected and offer you a little more peace of mind when using it. These warranties are not the best, but they are ideal for beginners.
- Incline: The top Golds Gym models all include a decent incline of around 10%. This incline is designed to help you lose weight much faster and improve your stamina. Even by just increasing the incline a little bit, you should notice significant gains and changes in your workout and the effectiveness thereof.
- Accessories: These treadmills are compatible with music ports and this will allow you to play your favorite songs while working out. The Golds Gym treadmills are designed to be best compatible with Apple Music on the mobile device and your iPod.
- Space saving design: The space saver design has become a fundamental part of buying a treadmill and since apartments are getting smaller and more expensive, you might think that you do not have enough available space. These treadmills can also be folded and this should give you the ability to save some space if needed.
These are the 9 top features that you should expect to get the most benefit out of when you are buying a Golds Gym treadmill. These features are specifically included to give you the best possible value, without costing you an arm and a leg. One of the only common problems we did find in these treadmills is the lack of stability and the fact that they are a little noisy.
Top Golds GymTreadmills of 2017 Reviewed
Now that you understand which features you will receive, you might be wondering which ones to pick with so many different Golds Gym Treadmills on the market today. We have done all the legwork to ensure that you wouldn’t have to and we have chosen the top Golds Gym treadmills that will help you get the best results and the best value for your money.
- Extremely durable
- Great console
- Includes the incline feature
- Great warranty
- Quite expensive
- Decent space saving design
- Easy to assemble
- Reasonably priced
- Quite durable
- The tread belt bleeds at first
- Extremely durable
- Includes revolutionary cushioning
- Decent console and LCD display
- Space saver design
- Really expensive
- Needs expert assembly
Choosing the best treadmill is not always easy and if you are not familiar with the brand, it can be a little more daunting to make the right decision. The Golds Gym treadmills are designed to offer you great versatility and these 3 definitely stand out from the rest of the competition. These treadmills might seem expensive, but they are much more affordable than other treadmills with the same level of features. We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would like to encourage you to let us know if there are any other Golds Gym treadmills that you like and think will be really effective. Please also let us know in the comment section if you think we might have missed any of your favorite Golds Gym treadmills.