When it comes to working out, we all have gym memberships if we can afford them, but making the time to visit the gym is not always on the cards. Many people turn to building a decent home gym as this could save some money in the long run and it also simplifies the workout process of hitting the gym when you just come home from work. However, finding the right treadmill is not always that straightforward and if you are an avid fitness enthusiast, you might be looking for the best. The best commercial treadmills for home use are gym-quality treadmills and they are designed to make life a little easier for you. In this article, we take a look at some of the top and affordable commercial treadmills that you can consider for your home. Here’s a list of best Commercial Treadmill for Home Use for sale which is reviewed in this article:
No products found.
Key Features To Consider When Buying A Treadmill
Before we simply dive into the top treadmills, you should understand some of the key features related to finding the best treadmills. These features can aid you in having an excellent workout and they can make life a little easier as well. Here are some of the important features that you will find in elite commercial grade treadmills:
- Materials: Commercial grade materials are constructed from commercial grade materials and this means they are extremely durable. The durability factor is really important and with this, you can vigorously use the treadmill without fear of it breaking or being damaged. Most elite treadmills are created from commercial grade materials to improve durability.
- Motors: When it comes to a commercial treadmill, you can be sure that you will have the very best in terms of motors. These motors are designed to withstand vigorous workouts. most commercial grade treadmills will have motors i9n the range of 2.5-4 HP. However, you should keep in mind that it would also affect the price.
- Console: The console is one of the features we all look forward to using and each brand will have their very own console features that set them apart from the rest of the competition. When it comes to the commercial grade consoles, they will have all the basic features. However, some of them also include intricate features like TV and internet connection to keep you entertained when working out.
- Tread belt: The tread belt is often overlooked by beginner when they are shopping for a treadmill. However, it is one of the most important features. Not only will the soft cushioned technology protect your joints, but the width of the tread belt will also make the workout more comfortable.
- Foldable: Most commercial grade treadmills do not include the folding feature. However, if you are a little pressed when it comes to the available space in your home, the folding feature can be really beneficial. We mostly recommend the folding feature to those who might be a little strapped for space in their homes.
- App compatibility: If you like keeping track of all your stats and also having a look at your calorie expenditure, there are many great apps that will enable you to do so. Apps like myfitnesspal can track all of your stats, but this also means you need to be connected to the internet. If you are serious about fitness, we definitely recommend looking into these apps.
- Additional Accessories: If you need some additional accessories, many of these treadmills have them included as well. MP3 connectivity and loudspeakers could help you get motivated. Additionally, features like the cup holder will allow you to keep your water close by when needed.
- Workout programs: The main purpose of the treadmill is for you to workout effectively and having decent workout programs will make all of this possible. Workout programs will allow you to workout to a program and most elite treadmills do have these programs included. The programs are also designed by some of the best fitness experts in the business.
- Warranty: When you start looking at commercial grade treadmills, you will find out how expensive they are and they also need some maintenance. If you buy from an elite brand, you should receive a decent warranty to keep you protected as well as cover for maintenance. Having a great warranty is an excellent way to ensure that you have some peace of mind.
If you are in the market for a commercial grade treadmill, these features are the most important to consider. However, you should also keep in mind that the more features you have, the more expensive the treadmill will be. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, we recommend using these features as part of your buying guide to ensure that you get the best possible value for your money.
Best Commercial Grade Treadmills For Home Use On The Market Today
Now that you have a better understanding of the best treadmill features, you might also be wondering which treadmills we would recommend. Fortunately, we have had some expert help to get you started and we have selected some of the best commercial grade treadmills. Here is our selection of great commercial grade treadmills on the market today:
First, on our list, we have a treadmill that has actually been designed for fitness clubs. The Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill is designed with a massive 4.0 HP motor and it boasts a top speed of around 14 MPH. It is also extremely durable and it features a maximum weight limit of around 400-pounds, making it perfect for every user. The treadmill comes with 22 built-in workout programs and it features the LFconnect app that helps you to connect your smartphone and track all of your important workout stats. With a 20 x 60-inch tread belt, you will never be lost and the treadmill will make it really comfortable for anyone to run and walk on, no matter your size. The assembly process is rather tough on this treadmill and it is really heavy. You might need to have an expert help you with the assembly to ensure all the intricate wires are correctly connected. However, once this has been done, the treadmill should stand out and you will find yourself using it more often than not. Another downside is the price, The treadmill is really expensive, but will all of these impressive features, it should be no surprise. It is worth noting that it comes with a state of the art warranty that will protect the motor and the parts for 10-years. Labor has also been included in the package for the first year and you have an option to extend the warranty if need be. Pros:
- Extremely durable
- Includes a functional console with 22 programs
- Powerful 4 HP motor for great speeds
- Massive 10-year warranty
- Requires expert assembly
- Really expensive
The runner-up for commercial treadmills is definitely the Precor TRM 835 Commercial Series Treadmill and this is another treadmill that has been designed for professional use. Constructed from commercial grade materials, this treadmill is really durable and features a massive 4 HP motor and the ergonomic design makes it ideal for all users. The treadmill comes with 25 preset programs; all designed by professional fitness experts and it includes the incline and the decline feature. This enables the user to burn more calories in less time, making it perfect for those who might be working late hours. The treadmill also offers massive speeds of around 16 MPH, more than enough for even the pros to enjoy. While most other commercial treadmills are compatible with mobile devices, this treadmill does not enable you to be connected to the treadmill, making it harder to keep tabs on all your stats. Nevertheless, the treadmill also includes a maintenance feature that enables you to see when it needs to be serviced and you will never miss a service again. In terms of the price, this treadmill is also really expensive compared to some of the lesser treadmills. However, it comes with a decent 7-year warranty on the frame and 5-years on the motor. These warranties should give you some peace of mind. If you consider yourself an expert, this will be one of the best treadmills to consider. Pros:
- Commercial grade construction
- Includes a great warranty
- Includes 15 workout programs
- Massive 400-pound weight limit
- Not compatible with mobile devices
- Quite expensive
Designed with an extra large track, the Landice L8 Executive Trainer Treadmill is designed for the larger user. It not only features a decent 4 HP motor, but the tread belt is an impressive 22 x 63-inches and this makes it perfect for the larger individual to lose some weight. Due to the excellent durability, the treadmill also features a maximum weight limit of around 500-pounds. One of the stands out features is definitely the console and this treadmill features a state of the art console that enables you to easily navigate the different programs. With 10 user-friendly programs, the treadmill is suitable for beginners, but with a different console that you can choose when buying, you can have more programs to meet all your needs. We love the fact that the treadmill includes Bluetooth connectivity and it can also be connected to your TV that can be supplied by Landice as well. It comes with multiple safety features, making it perfect for all users to comfortably use the treadmill without any real hassles. Additionally, we have found it to be quiet and sturdy, even when reaching the 12 MPH speed limit. Once again, this treadmill is really expensive, but it does come with a decent warranty. The 5-year limited warranty on the frame. However, the warranty does state that it should not be used more than 5-hours per day. If you are an avid fitness enthusiast, we really recommend this treadmill for you to lose weight. Pros:
- Includes the incline feature
- Stylish and quiet workout experience
- Includes a decent warranty
- Multiple accessories can be added
- The treadmill is really expensive
The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill has always had a reputation of offering great value for the money and it has once again proved this with all these excellent features. Made from durable materials, the treadmill features a maximum weight limit of around 386-pounds and the 4.0 HP motor can give you speeds of up to 12 MPH. The orthopedic tread belt has been included for individuals who might be struggling with some joint problems. It includes various shock absorption spots that makes the workout much more comfortable. If you enjoy listening to some music, this treadmill is compatible with your iPhone and Android devices when using the MP3 speakers. Having the incline feature is something that many people love. This treadmill allows you to go all the way up to 15% with the incline and this should allow you to burn more calories in less time. Having such a stylish console also makes a workout better and you should be able to easily navigate to all the preset programs you need to try out. While the 3G Cardio brand is expensive, they include many great accessories and technological advancements that should make life so much better for every user. The treadmill also includes a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. We would highly recommend the 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill for home use and for professional use in the club. Pros:
- Massively limited lifetime warranty included
- 400-pound weight limit
- Stylish console with multiple programs
- Excellent durability
- Compatible with Android and Apple devices
- Requires expert assembly
Precor is widely known for their commercial grade treadmills and we have found many of them in professional fitness clubs as well. The Precor TRM 932i Commercial Series Treadmill is another one that makes it onto our list. It features a decent 4 HP motor and this will also give you speeds of around the 12 MPH mark, perfect for runners and walkers. If you need a few programs, it comes with 7 preset programs that have been designed by professional fitness enthusiasts, thus making it ideal for beginners with no knowledge or fitness experience. With only 6 buttons, we found the console to be really easy to navigate and it does a great job of tracking all of your important stats to keep you going and motivated. Integrated footplant technology has been included for those with joint problems. This makes the treadmill a great option for rehabilitation as well as working out. However, the tread belt is slightly shorter than some of the elite options, but at 20 x 56-inches, there is still plenty of room for a vigorous workout. Unfortunately, this is one of the most expensive treadmills we have seen and this does make it one of the least favorite options. However, the durability is off the chart and it is really sturdy as well. It comes with a 10-year warranty on the frame and the motor and you have labor free for the first year. If you are building a high-class home gym, this will be a good option. Pros:
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Integrated footplant technology
- Decent 12 MPH top speed
- Easy to navigate console for beginners
- Great warranty included
- Massive price tag
- Only includes 7 workouts
The Body Solid T100D Endurance Commercial Treadmill is much similar to many of the other elite treadmills we have seen. With a 4 HP motor, the treadmill can reach speeds of around the 12 MPH, making it ideal for professional use. The treadmill is also quite sturdy and meets the standard weight limit for commercial treadmills of 400-pounds. With a massive LED console, it is really easy for you to track all of your stats. Multiple workout programs have been included, as these will allow the user to get started. All of these programs have been designed by professional fitness experts and they make a massive difference if you have never used a treadmill in your life before. With all of these intricate features, it does take quite some time to assemble and you might need some professional help if you want the warranty to come into play. This might cost you a little extra, but the functionality and the effectiveness of the treadmill will definitely ensure that you do get great value for your money. The price might be a problem once again and as we have seen, most of these commercial grade treadmills are really expensive. However, we would still recommend it for the quality and the value it offers and this makes it a great buy. It is not only recommended for home use but can be used for your gym club as well. Pros:
- Extremely durable
- Great console
- Includes multiple workout programs
- Includes a decent warranty
The ProForm PRO-9000 Treadmill is the next treadmill that makes it onto our list and this treadmill comes with a 4.25 CHP motor, giving you great top speeds that will not only accommodate beginners but also improve the fitness of any professional athlete. The treadmill also includes a decent 10-inch console with 38 different workout programs to keep you from being bored. This treadmill not only includes the incline feature, but it also gives you the decline feature to work with. With 2 roller bars included, the workout experience is smooth and it also features cushioning features that will keep the joints protected. Since it can be folded as well, it can easily be stored if you need to save some space when you have guests over. The weight capacity might be the only real downside and this treadmill features a weight limit of only 300-pounds. However, this should still be more than enough for anyone looking to use the treadmill for losing some weight. Finally, the integrated cross fit tray is perfect if you are to spice up your workout experience a little bit. In terms of the price, the treadmill is perfect for beginners as it is not really all that expensive. To give you some peace of mind, you have a limited lifetime warranty to keep you protected. However, expert assembly is required for this. We highly recommend this treadmill as one of the top budget options on the market today. Pros:
- Reasonably priced
- Extremely durable
- Easy to use the console
- Includes multiple workout programs
- Weight limit is only 300-pounds
Last but certainly not least, we have the True Performance 300 Treadmill. It has also been designed from commercial grade materials and the treadmill features a decent 4.0 HP motor. This should give you speeds of up to 12 MPH, making it possible for fitness experts and professionals to improve their speed and fitness. HRC cruise control is one of the most unique features and when you combine this with the shock absorption technology, the treadmill can easily be used for long-distance running. It comes with a state of the art treadmill and this has been designed with 9 professionally designed preset programs. We have found these programs to be really efficient at helping beginners. While it can be used by professional runners, it is mostly designed for those who like to cruise quite comfortably. The cruise feature is ideal to ensure that you don’t overextend your workout routine. It is also worth noting that the treadmill includes the incline feature for those looking to quickly lose some weight. The price might be a problem and this treadmill is really expensive compared to the features of some of the other features. However, it does include a state of the art warranty to ensure that you are protected. We would highly recommend it for the price and the advanced features for both beginners and professionals. Pros:
- Durable construction
- Easy to assemble
- Decent console with cruise control
- Advanced workout programs
Having a commercial grade treadmill is definitely beneficial and they can certainly offer you some excellent durability. The treadmills will offer you value and excellent features. We would highly recommend all of these features on this list as they should help you to improve your fitness and ensure you have excellent durability. We would like to thank you for reading this article and encourage you to share some of your thoughts on these treadmills. Let us know in the comment section which of them you would like to have and also let us know if we might have missed any of your favorite commercial grade treadmills.